Ogx biotin & collagen
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Ogx biotin & collagen Reviews

5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
4 reviews
Ranked #87 out of 937 in Shampoo

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
December 02, 2016


I love this shampoo and conditioner so much, now I don't know if it makes my hair thicker physicallly but it definitely adds volume to it and makes it smell really good. It is so nice feeling and easy to manage my hair after use. I really wish that this stuff came in bigger bottles though. I would be a bigger customer if they did.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
December 02, 2016


This is the shampoo i occasionally use, strong thick hair isn't something that runs in our family, my hair usually is quite short due to that, since i started to use this my hair has been able to grow a lot more, and feels a lot healthier and even a bit thicker, especially with the combination of the oil after shower



5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 21, 2016


my favorite hair care products are shampoo and conditioner by OGX , they are amazing change my hair 180 degree stop my hair fall give me more thickness
this products the secrets of beauty hair

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 16, 2016


Mes cheveux ont une apparence plus saine, ils sont plus doux et plus épais. J'ai abîmée mes cheveux avec toutes les colorations que j'ai fais au fil des ans mais je réussi à les garder en santé grâce à ce shampoing . Selon moi le seul point faible est le prix trop élevé pour le petit format de la bouteille, et malheureusement il ne font pas de format plus gros.

Malgré le prix élevé je vais continuer d'acheter leur produit car cette compagnie à tout mon respect etant donner que leur produit ne sont pas tester sur les animaux !!

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.