OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Oil
Good

OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Oil Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 2160 in Hair Care

March 10, 2016

Defiantly the best product made for dry hair. No more split ends, and all you need is a drop. Price isn't too shabby either. Also it smells pretty amazing

January 25, 2016

I love this stuff. I put it on either right after I towel dried my hair or 10 minutes before I go shower. Makes my hair soft and shiny again :)

May 09, 2015

I bought this product half a year ago and loved it , makes my hair looks shiny, doesn't make it look greasy and is light weight on my hair !

April 05, 2015

Helps get rid of dandruff, isn't super oily, and keeps hair nourished

March 03, 2015

I absolutely love this stuff!! It leaves your hair feeling so great and it nourishes it too. It's full of great ingredients that are good for your hair and scalp.

August 26, 2014

This is brilliant, adds just the right amount of shine and leaves hair feeling soft. Just make sure to apply a little amount, the first time i used too much and it leaves hair looking greasy.

August 15, 2014

I love it... It feels good, smells great and tames my frizzy locks without weighing them down ... A few drops emulsified in your hands until it's warm and raked through damp hair ... The perfect solution to untameable hair :)

August 15, 2014

I love this spray because it makes my hair look really shiny and feel extremely soft. The only issue is that If you spray just a little too much, it makes your hair look greasy. It's great for making dry ends look more hydrated and it smells amazing.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?