OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 07, 2016

I have great luck with OGX hair products. All of the shampoo and conditioner combos work wonderfully and smell great, with the smell lasting too!! This is one of my favourite OGX shampoos. It makes my thick frizzy hair much softer and healthier looking.

July 17, 2016

by far one of my favorite shampoos on the market. the smell is amazing and not overwhelming. It does a great job cleaning and nourishing my hair. my hair doesnt feel greasy after using it and combined with their conditioner my hair feels absolutely amazing. Sometimes costco would have special deals, otherwise it is a little expensive. But oh so worth it!

March 15, 2016

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner duo for a few months now and I absolutely love it. First it smells amazing! Second it really does work well for my hair, it leaves my hair nice and smooth, tangle free and really healthy looking and feeling. They are a smaller size bottle but you really don't need much so they do last for awhile.

February 13, 2016

I had this shampoo recommended to me by a friend. I originally bought the blue one, loved it, and decided to try the coconut milk after. This shampoo smells amazing, although I do wish the scent lasted longer. What I really like about it is that a little bit goes a long way, so although the bottle may seem a bit small it lasts a long time. The only problem I have with this shampoo, and specifically the brand, is that it is a bit expensive. However, the quality is amazing, and it really does work. I also love that it is sulfate free. This shampoo is an amazing product, and if you don't mind the price I would definelty recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality shampoo.

February 09, 2016

The shampoo and conditioner worked amazingly for my hair but the price was a little to much for me to keep buying it. but hey it smells great and it worked wonders for me.

January 28, 2016

I love the smell of it. It makes my hair really soft especially in the winter! Been using this shampoo for 3 months and my hair has been shiny and smooth.

January 22, 2016

I love this shampoo! My hair is dry, curly and colour treated and this shampoo leaves it feeling clean and moisturized. I also enjoy the lovely coconut scent.

January 12, 2016

I love this shampoo. It smells fantastic, and my hair has never been so soft and free from frizz..

November 18, 2015

Great shampoo! I receive compliments on the smell and it makes my hair really shiny. The only con is that it runs out really fast (small bottle) and is a tad expensive for a drug store product.

May 15, 2015

I have very damaged hair. I love this shampoo because it gives me some much needed shine. It smells good and is a great value. It does seem to build up over time, so I use a clairifying shampoo every couple of weeks.