Ogx organics hydrate + defrizz kukui oil
Good

Ogx organics hydrate + defrizz kukui oil Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 03, 2016

I usually have very frizzy hair which can be a pain at times. When i decide to have over 14" cut off my hair resulting in a long bob I was looking for something to give me that sleek look all day long especially with the humid weather that Newfoundland has to offer. I took a chance and picked this product up and I'm absolutely in love, first off it leaves your hair smelling amazing if that alone isn't enough it keeps the frizz away all day. I can't wait to try the shampoo and condition that goes along with the oil.

March 18, 2016

I decided to give this anti frizz dry oil a try as even though my hair is chemically processed, I was experiencing a lot of fly aways and frizz. I am very pleased with this product. I generally flat iron my hair and then spritz a bit of this on my hair and slick it down with a tiny bit of edge control and then I wrap my hair before bed and when I wake up, it just looks so healthy and shiny with ZERO frizz. Definitely a keeper, this product!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play