OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo

OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 10, 2016

I really love this shampoo. It smells incredible - kind of relaxing, very light scent. It's a thick shampoo and takes a bit of lathering to get foamy but it cleans my hair and scalp very well.

December 30, 2015

I love this shampoo. It smells incredible - clean, kind of marine, relaxing, very light scent. It's quite a thick shampoo and takes a bit of lathering to get foamy but it cleans my hair and scalp very well. I also really love that it's cruelty free.

January 15, 2015

I got this shampoo because I thought maybe my hair was suffering dryness and brittleness due to the sulfates in my shampoo even though I don't use heat.

Pros: the bottle is really pretty, it's a pearl like teal color. I like the smell, I've read that some people don't like the smell and think it smells like cleaner which I don't find at all, I found it was a little salty and clean smelling.

I'm used to lots of lather in shampoos so at first it didn't seem like my hair was getting clean but it worked just as well.

I let my hair air dry and from the first use my hair didn't seem weighed down and had lots of volume.

Cons: It can be expensive, I'm not one to spend $10 on a bottle of shampoo but if this lasts me a long time it may be worth it.

I didn't buy the conditioner but a deep treatment from the same line, it works better with a conditioner as you don't get as much flyaways and static but I think being winter abit of static is unavoidable.