OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Conditioner

OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 577 in Conditioner

January 21, 2017

My husband bought me this product with the shampoo and it smells very good , my hair is between wavy and curly and I was looking for something to make my curls better and when I did try, I founded the result amazing. If your are looking to define your curls this is the product for you.

May 02, 2016

I have hair that alternates among straight, frizzy, and curly; my preference is curly, because it's forgiving of my slapdash hairstyles that change on a whim. I do tend to need a heavier conditioner, and as a West Indian woman I gravitate towards coconut-scented products, which made OGX Quenching Coconut Curls a natural choice for me.

Straight out of the bottle it smells like coconut but even more like the citrus oils the ingredients boast. More surprising is the odd texture; it's almost gooey and elastic and stretches between your fingers if you rub your hands together. It also tends to drip down onto your face more than a standard conditioner.

But the results are very good! The scent mellows more into a coconutty aroma, and you have to be diligent about washing it out fully. On occasion I don't rinse my hairline of conditioner as scrupulously as the rest, since my frizzies are in the front, but with OGX Quenching I find I need to rinse it out completely or my hair looks greasy. Used properly, the conditioner lets my hair air-dry soft and bouncy, even if its curl-activating properties are unpredictable.

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup