OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 541 in Conditioner

November 01, 2016

Ya aucun revitalisant qui sent meilleur que celui-ci. Il est parfait et nourrit si bien les cheveux. Laisse une douce odeur d'huile d'argan et hydrate mieux que n'importe quel revitalisant que j'ai essayée. Je le recommande fortement.

April 01, 2016

I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner. I used it with the matching shampoo and my hair had less static and felt softer. Unfortunately it was not a match for my hair type because I have a lot of fine hair and need a volumizing shampoo and conditioner duo. If your hair is dry and thicker then I would recommend this product.

March 27, 2016

Another brand that is all talk and no action. This conditioner doesn't do anything new or exciting in the world of conditioner. The smell is lovely, but it simply does not deliver the moisture I need.

March 04, 2016

Was not impressed.
CONS: very average
PROS: does condition, nice smell
I was underwhelmed by this product, I even bought the extra strength version. It really wasn't any better than any other conditioner I have tried. For the price you can get conditioners that work better.

October 05, 2015

love morrocan, it smells fantastic and my hair is loving it

September 30, 2015

My hair looks greasy after just a few hours of using this conditioner.

September 08, 2015

keeps my hair super soft shiny and smells amazing I use all their products the Moroccan shampoo, conditioner, body was and lotion

August 28, 2015

OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner:
Quality of this Shampoo is great also really like the conditioner.
Smells fantastic, and makes my hair shiny and smooth!

June 03, 2015

I love using this brand of products and the shampoos. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so hydrated and super shiny looking. I love the added benefit of the argan oil in it. It helps to really get deep down in there to moisturize.

June 03, 2015

I liked this product quite a bit. It smells nice, it's lightweight, and it left my damaged hair feeling soft the day after I washed it. This line of products in general is effective and smells lovely.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!