Oh Henry! Chocolate Bar

Oh Henry! Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 13, 2016

This is my favourite chocolate bar . The chocolate is so good and the peanuts in it make it even better . It's nice and Chewy and taste delicious . Perfect for a sweet and salty craving .

August 26, 2016

i love chocolate and i definitely love oh henry buy buy best chocolate bar out there with peanut flavor and caramel centre how can you go wrong , i would ten more right now.....

August 11, 2016

Boy oh boy do I love Oh Henry bars! They are affordable & easy to find at any grocery or convenience store, which is awesome. I like how melty the outer chocolate is. The peanuts satisfy my crunchy cravings & the caramel filling is nice & gooey. It is definitely one of my go to candy bars when a chocolate craving hits!

June 19, 2016

My favorite chocolate bar to treat myself to at the checkout. The combination of peanuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate is PERFECT. It really satisfies my sweet tooth and that slightly-hungry feeling. I used to trade away my other candy for Oh Henry at Halloween when I was a kid. Oh Henry also makes a cookie-crunch version - YUM! Give it a try, it is really good too!

March 04, 2016

This is a great chocolate bar ,very filling ,a really sweet nougat surrounded by salty peanuts ,it gives this bar a really great flavor .I love that they are inexpensive so I usually buy three or four .I would definitely recommend it to everyone

March 03, 2016

This chocolate bar is very sweet and chocolatey. The peanuts with chocolate is a great combination and the size of the bar is great for the price. Enjoy having them once a while.

October 15, 2015

Yummy bar! Love the nuget and nuts. Not for people who don't like sweets though as it is very sweet lol

August 10, 2015

OH HENRY! CHOCOLATE BAR;

Never really was a fan...too small in the end.
Not filling.
Did not like how it has that dried up marsh mellow inside, too many nuts, became messy to eat.

Meh, just not a chocolate I ever was enticed to eat.

July 29, 2015

Loved this as a kid and still one of my favourite chocolate bars. Caramel and peanuts are so good tasting.

July 15, 2015

i love oh Henry I have never been disappointed with this chocolate bar if I am ever craving a chocolate bar I almost always go for a oh Henry I love the Carmel and peanut mixture with chocolate