Oh Henry! Egg
Good

Oh Henry! Egg Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 10, 2017

SO GOOD. Love Easter when these come out, I find then so much better then the bar because the huge chunk of fudge in the middle! Cover that in peanuts caramel and chocolate - delicious!
    $1.20 for 1, not bad.

March 20, 2016

This is my favorite thing to eat at Easter,I am not into the chocolate bunnies or mini eggs,just these.They have the same great flavor as the Oh Henry Bar,peanuts ,caramel and chewy nougat, its heaven in a bar. I love how you can buy them in packs of four ,I just wish I could buy them all year round.So yummy I can never eat just one.I would definitely recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth

November 03, 2015

Oh Henry! Egg;

Nice alternative to regular chocolate egg at Easter time

Pros:
    Different
    Uses the oh henry into an egg shape

Cons:
    only available at Easter
    smaller version of the oh henry bar

April 05, 2015

Love these eggs, they are really good. I used to get these as a kid in my Easter basket and still eat them once in awhile when they are in stock.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 01, 2015

Now this is a treat that I look forward to eating every Easter. The signature Oh Henry! chocolate bar in an egg shape. The combination of chocolate, nuts, caramel and fudge is a decadent treat to savour.