Oikos Greek yogurt creations banana choco
Good

Oikos Greek yogurt creations banana choco Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 267 in Yogurt

January 28, 2017

Yes indeed; this is an excellent addition to an already great line up of Oikos Greek 4 Pack Flavored Yogurts. I love both chocolate and banana, so this was a no brainer for me. It is more of a desert yogurt I find, which is perfect for after dinner or when I am reading a book at night instead of more fattening, higher sugar ice cream. It is a thick and creamy as ice cream too !! This yogurt is a nice blend of both flavors, not too much of one or the other. I do get a little stuck when I see the price. Each yogurt is only 100 grams and the 4 Pack costs $4.29 at my grocery store, so.. yes. over a buck a piece? But, sometimes you have to pay for quality, and I find it goes on sale for $3.79 quite often.. But it is a great product, and I will definitely be buying it again, more often than not.. Cheers !!

January 28, 2017

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé le goût de chocolat. Je m'attendait à un bon goût comme un pouding. J'ai cependant bien aimé la texture épaisse. Le prix est un peu élevé.

January 09, 2017

I received a sample of this in store, and bought it right after. Oikos is my favourite yogurt, so I was excited to see a new flavour. The chocolate flavour is good, and the banana isn't very strong and doesn't have that processed banana flavour or smell. Yummy treat, and consistent with other Oikos products.

November 27, 2016

What an amazing treat. This very rich and creamy yogurt has the perfect balance of banana and chocolate , mixed in with the already delicious Greek yogurt. It's great because ift feels like you are eating a more decadent dessert, but still has the nutrition factor that makes it an okay treat. I even like it frozen! Best to find a sale as it can get expensive, but I considered it a great treat!

October 07, 2016

I lovvvvveeeeeee oikos Greek yogurt and I have tried so many of the different varieties that they offer. They recently released a few different flavours and I've been trying to try them all.

The latest one I purchased was this banana choco flavor amd it was on sale for $2.49, I had tried the raspberry choco and even though I liked it I thought it was a little bitter. This banana one is delicious! It's super creamy, with the perfect blend of chocolate and banana flavor.

This is 100 calories and I like to have them as snacks but mostly in the morning. I would highly recommend this brand and defiantly this flavor.