Oikos Greek yogurt creations banana choco
Good

Oikos Greek yogurt creations banana choco Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 245 in Yogurt

Taste

November 27, 2016

What an amazing treat. This very rich and creamy yogurt has the perfect balance of banana and chocolate , mixed in with the already delicious Greek yogurt. It's great because ift feels like you are eating a more decadent dessert, but still has the nutrition factor that makes it an okay treat. I even like it frozen! Best to find a sale as it can get expensive, but I considered it a great treat!

Taste

October 07, 2016

I lovvvvveeeeeee oikos Greek yogurt and I have tried so many of the different varieties that they offer. They recently released a few different flavours and I've been trying to try them all.

The latest one I purchased was this banana choco flavor amd it was on sale for $2.49, I had tried the raspberry choco and even though I liked it I thought it was a little bitter. This banana one is delicious! It's super creamy, with the perfect blend of chocolate and banana flavor.

This is 100 calories and I like to have them as snacks but mostly in the morning. I would highly recommend this brand and defiantly this flavor.