Oikos Greek yogurt creations raspberry choco
Good

Oikos Greek yogurt creations raspberry choco Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 267 in Yogurt

Taste

January 19, 2017

I was hesitant to purchase this flavor but my hubby wanted to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised! Both my hubby and I really enjoyed this. The combination of the raspberry (which tastes fresh!) and chocolate is really good together. Its a hard flavor to describe but it was pleasing, very much like dessert.

Taste

September 30, 2016

I have been slowly trying these new creations varieties from oikos and this time I chose to try the raspberry choco. This is regularly priced at $4.29 but sometimes goes on sale for $2.99. This flavor is really the most unique Greek yogurt flavor I've ever tried, I didn't think it was possible to taste both the raspberry and chocolate flavor but you defiantly can.

This particular flavor is 100 calories and I usually have these as part of my breakfast every morning, it has the best Greek yogurt I've tired. I really liked this flavor, it isn't my favorite from the brand but I would purchase it again and I would also recommend it to others.