Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 266 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

February 21, 2017

this is the only brand that carries one my favorite flavors the key lime pie. absolutely to die for. its not overly sweet which is a big thing for me... this yoghurt is super creamy and has a subtle taste of the key lime flavour.

February 13, 2017

I have Oikos yogurt 5 out of 7 days a week for breakfast and the odd time for lunch. I enjoy the flavours. My favourite is the Black Cherry yogurt. I love to watch the colour of the cherries start to swirl through the yogurt when I stir it. I use the vanilla for smoothies too.

February 13, 2017

Yum! The Oikos greek yogurt is creamy and full of flavour. Great snack before bed. I like to add some fresh fruit and the combination is satisfying enough that it keeps me away from the sweets. Pricey product though. I watch for sales.

February 09, 2017

I eat Oikos Greek Yogurt every morning. It is one of the healthiest options that I choose for my breakfast and its delicious. I love the creaminess too the yogurts and the multiple varieties of flavors. My favourite flavours are Passion Fruit (Fruit on the bottom), Lime, Strawberry, Pomegranate and blueberry. The delightful yogurts come packed with tons of protein, Vitamin D, made with skim milk and not a ton of sugar added to these.

I buy these at either Walmart or Superstore for $.4.50 for 4. I do think they are expensive I only wish they came in a 12 pack but then they would be really expensive. I will most defiantly buy again and would recommend this product too anyone.

January 16, 2017

100% hands down my favorite greek yogurt!! With so many different options of flavors you will never get bored!! The dark chocolate raspberry is absolutely delicious and my current favorite! Filling too!!

January 16, 2017

Great taste, quality and texture! I love this brand as all the different flavours are great! Haven't found on eBay that I don't like so far! My go to brand and I always recommend to my friends!

January 08, 2017

C'est le meilleur yogurt que j'ai eu à goûter. Ma saveur préférée est à la lime je peux en manger 2-3 de suite. Une fois qu'on goûte les yogurts Oikos on ne peut pas retourner avec les yogurts réguliers. Ils sont exquis et d'excellentes qualités.

January 08, 2017

Oikos yougourt grec 0% matiere grasse. Je suis un programme alimentaire et ce yougourt est tres nourrisant Un peu dispendieux mais c'est comme tous les yougourt grecs

January 07, 2017

This is my favourite greek yogurt. Its so creamy and delicious. The vanilla bean flavour tastes like ice cream, its unrreal! Such a thick and delicious treat that is so good for you.

December 04, 2016

Oikos Greek Yogurt is the only yogurt i really eat, upon a stay a couple nights at a hospital they had given me a cup of the honey flavoured one, and i fell in love with it right then, such a rich nice flavour, and i do enjoy lot's of the other flavours as well