Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 265 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

March 23, 2017

I tried the key lime flavour recently and really really like it. I don't eat yogurt often but I do prefer the texture of the Oikos Greek. I found the key lime flavour to be very light and mild and different than traditional berry flavour. I also used this in a salad dressing recipe which gave it a very nice lime touch.

March 15, 2017

J'ai essayé celui à la lime et ça goûte l'été! Le yogourt est onctueux à souhait et le goût est vraiment délicieux. Très peu de matière grasse, beaucoup de protéines pour une collation parfaite!!!

March 14, 2017

J'ai essayé le Oikos à la lime, à la banane et au miel jusqu'à présent. Et j'ai vraiment adoré ! Celui au miel m'a quelque peu déçu car je n'aime pas que ce ne soit pas déjà mélangé ensemble mais autre que ce problème, c'était délicieux. Onctueux à souhait !

March 10, 2017

I (like many other millennials) have been really into greek yogurt for the past few years. I eat this yogurt often because it goes on sale frequently for prices lower than other brands. I'm a cost-efficient shopper. My favorite flavors are blueberry and key lime. They're creamy and delicious - I absolutely love to mix them with berries for a treat!

March 10, 2017

I love the oikos greek yogurt. Our fridge is always packed with a variety of flavors. My kids love it too! My favorite flavor is the raspberry pomegranate. I hadn't eaten yogurt for a long time before my daughter was eating one of these at my parents and I tried a bite. Since then we've continued to buy it. It's thick and creamy and very flavourful. I think you can get them for $3 a pack of 4 at Wal-Mart.

March 08, 2017

Le yogourt grec Oikos est un vrai délice pour les papilles. Sublime, il convient autant comme dessert que comme substitut aux sauces, muffins ou vinaigrettes.
    Onctueux, crémeux et savoureux, il est offert en plusieurs saveurs.

February 28, 2017

Hmmm so good! Oikos greek yogurt is so soft and creamy in the mouth. It almost feel like I'm eating a great desert without the feeling of guilt since it is healthy. I also give it to my toddler since the yogurt is rich in fat goodness.

February 21, 2017

this is the only brand that carries one my favorite flavors the key lime pie. absolutely to die for. its not overly sweet which is a big thing for me... this yoghurt is super creamy and has a subtle taste of the key lime flavour.

February 13, 2017

I have Oikos yogurt 5 out of 7 days a week for breakfast and the odd time for lunch. I enjoy the flavours. My favourite is the Black Cherry yogurt. I love to watch the colour of the cherries start to swirl through the yogurt when I stir it. I use the vanilla for smoothies too.

February 13, 2017

Yum! The Oikos greek yogurt is creamy and full of flavour. Great snack before bed. I like to add some fresh fruit and the combination is satisfying enough that it keeps me away from the sweets. Pricey product though. I watch for sales.