Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 245 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

December 04, 2016

Oikos Greek Yogurt is the only yogurt i really eat, upon a stay a couple nights at a hospital they had given me a cup of the honey flavoured one, and i fell in love with it right then, such a rich nice flavour, and i do enjoy lot's of the other flavours as well

November 27, 2016

This oikos yogurt is so rich tasting! I love mixing it all up, and getting sweet, tart, and rich spoonfuls in every bite. I found the lime very authentic tasting, and the combination is quite unexpected, yet delicious. It is a guilt free snack, which seems far more substantial than a regular yogurt, yet still has nutritional value!

October 25, 2016

Honey in the bottom is my favourtie!! The entire family enjoys these. I'm not a fan of fruit in the bottom so the honey is a nice change from boring old vanilla!!

October 09, 2016

OMG this is the best tasting yogourt I have tried in like forever. My kids eat it them all as soon as I bring them home. I just can't keep them in the fridge long enough for them to make it into a lunch box!! Now that's the sign of a great product. Getting everyone in my family to love it!!

September 26, 2016

I can no longer eat dairy, but when I could, this was my very favourite yogurt.

The Oikos line comes in a variety of different flavours to choose from. My personal favourites were the key lime, the strawberry, and the coconut. The flavour is very true and not at all artificial, like some yogurts.

The texture is incredibly thick and creamy. This is the type of yogurt that will stick to your spoon without falling off! Because of this, I always found that it tasted more like a dessert, and treated it as such.

Greek yogurt is naturally higher in protein, and this is no exception. Each one has at least 8g per serving. This is good if you're looking to up your protein intake.

Although it's a bit more expensive than other brands on the market, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a delicious, good quality yogurt.

September 16, 2016

Love this yogurt! It is smooth, but not too thick. The flavor is great, and there are so many to chose from. My husband doesn't like yogurt at all, but he loves this!

September 15, 2016

I love the Oikos Greek Yogurt. especially the key lime flavor. I like that it has that extra protein, but I don't like the sugar content. Also, I usually buy this buy the 500gram tub as opposed to the 4 pack of 100ml each because the price is ridiculous. The 4 pack is $4.69. Tha's over a dollar a piece.. too expensive. but all in all the yogurt is creamy, thick, great taste.

August 21, 2016

I like the texture of Oikos Greek yogurt the best. The other brands just don't compare for me. Fantastic flavor varieties. A great snack option with protein!

July 31, 2016

I love love love Greek Yogurt. It's the thickest, creamiest yogurt, and has super good flavours. I absolutely LOVE the coconut flakes flavour, it's my favourite! There are many other flavours I'd like to try as well, I just wish it wasn't $5 for a 4-pack..

July 06, 2016

I have tried a few different Greek Yogurts that are available and this one has been my favourite.
A lot of other Greek Yogurts have been too watery and has the consistency of just regular yogurt. Oikos has a perfect texture, it is very thick, rich and creamier than other yogurts.
Also, Oikos has a huge flavour selection and they are all good. My favourites so far have been: Vanilla, Honey and Coconut. The plain is also good on its own, no need to add any fruits or berries, it doesn't have that "sour" taste you can get from some plain yogurts.
It is pricier than a few other Yogurts that are out and the containers are smaller but it is worth the extra spending. The thicker texture makes this a great alternative in cooking and baking as well.