Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 256 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

January 16, 2017

100% hands down my favorite greek yogurt!! With so many different options of flavors you will never get bored!! The dark chocolate raspberry is absolutely delicious and my current favorite! Filling too!!

January 16, 2017

Great taste, quality and texture! I love this brand as all the different flavours are great! Haven't found on eBay that I don't like so far! My go to brand and I always recommend to my friends!

January 08, 2017

C'est le meilleur yogurt que j'ai eu à goûter. Ma saveur préférée est à la lime je peux en manger 2-3 de suite. Une fois qu'on goûte les yogurts Oikos on ne peut pas retourner avec les yogurts réguliers. Ils sont exquis et d'excellentes qualités.

January 08, 2017

Oikos yougourt grec 0% matiere grasse. Je suis un programme alimentaire et ce yougourt est tres nourrisant Un peu dispendieux mais c'est comme tous les yougourt grecs

January 07, 2017

This is my favourite greek yogurt. Its so creamy and delicious. The vanilla bean flavour tastes like ice cream, its unrreal! Such a thick and delicious treat that is so good for you.

December 04, 2016

Oikos Greek Yogurt is the only yogurt i really eat, upon a stay a couple nights at a hospital they had given me a cup of the honey flavoured one, and i fell in love with it right then, such a rich nice flavour, and i do enjoy lot's of the other flavours as well

November 27, 2016

This oikos yogurt is so rich tasting! I love mixing it all up, and getting sweet, tart, and rich spoonfuls in every bite. I found the lime very authentic tasting, and the combination is quite unexpected, yet delicious. It is a guilt free snack, which seems far more substantial than a regular yogurt, yet still has nutritional value!

October 25, 2016

Honey in the bottom is my favourtie!! The entire family enjoys these. I'm not a fan of fruit in the bottom so the honey is a nice change from boring old vanilla!!

October 09, 2016

OMG this is the best tasting yogourt I have tried in like forever. My kids eat it them all as soon as I bring them home. I just can't keep them in the fridge long enough for them to make it into a lunch box!! Now that's the sign of a great product. Getting everyone in my family to love it!!

September 26, 2016

I can no longer eat dairy, but when I could, this was my very favourite yogurt.

The Oikos line comes in a variety of different flavours to choose from. My personal favourites were the key lime, the strawberry, and the coconut. The flavour is very true and not at all artificial, like some yogurts.

The texture is incredibly thick and creamy. This is the type of yogurt that will stick to your spoon without falling off! Because of this, I always found that it tasted more like a dessert, and treated it as such.

Greek yogurt is naturally higher in protein, and this is no exception. Each one has at least 8g per serving. This is good if you're looking to up your protein intake.

Although it's a bit more expensive than other brands on the market, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a delicious, good quality yogurt.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset