• Oikos SuperGrains Greek Yogourt
  • Oikos SuperGrains Greek Yogourt

Oikos SuperGrains Greek Yogourt Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 265 in Yogurt

March 20, 2017

I am a really big lover of yogurt. I bring it to work every day, use it for smoothies, eat it for a nutritious and healthy snack. I really have always liked @DanoneCanada Brand. So when I was chosen to try and review NEW @Oikos (SuperGrains Greek Yogurt) @confessionsofadietitian I was very excited to try and review this NEW @Oikos #SuperGrains Greek Yogurt. I really loved the texture of this yogurt it has such healthy blend grains like quinoa, buckwheat and also chia seeds. It is full of fruit like peach, mango, mixed berries and cranberry orange. It is high in protein but low in fat and low in calories. I found it to be so thick and creamy what a treat. I also found it very tasty and so satisfying. I will be definitely be buying @Oikos SuperGrains Greek Yogurt again. If you have not tried this NEW @Oikos (SuperGrains Greek Yogurt) yet you should. You will love this yogurt. @OikosCanada #EscapeMoment.

March 20, 2017

I have been a big fan of Oikos Greek Yogurt for years and was thrilled to see that they have added a Supergrains version to their line. I purchased the Cranberry Orange and Mango flavours to try out. I was impressed with both flavours as they well-balanced and tasty. I also liked the texture that the Supergrains provided which I am used too as I have added chia seeds to my yogurt for years. what a great way of getting extra fibre to my diet! I will definitely purchase this product again and do recommend it to others!

March 14, 2017

I received this product for free to test out. I tried out the Mixed Berries flavour and found that it had just the right amount of sweetness to it. As I mixed the yogurt, I got a good distribution of berries, unlike some brands where all of the fruit stays on the bottom. This allowed me to get the same flavour with every spoonful. I also appreciated the addition of "supergrains", specifically quinoa, chia seeds and buckwheat. It gave a subtle bite and texture, but most importantly, made me feel like I was eating something healthy for my body. The portion size is perfect for snacking or as part of a meal and I enjoyed the way the cup fit comfortably in my hand, making it easy to consume. The only thing I might improve is the tangy aftertaste of the yogurt. I'm not sure if it was just my palate that noticed this, but I like my yogurt to be sweet, not tangy. Other than that, this was a very good snack!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    On March 22 .2017 @ 9:17 pm

gadzooks added a new review for
    Cadbury Mini Eggs

tntmillard added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

gadzooks added a new review for
    Clamato Pickled Bean

ilovemybellababies added a new review for
    Bio-Oil