Oil of Olay Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 897 in Bath & Body

September 16, 2016

I always like to try new body washes or scrubs. They always have so many new smells and kinds, it is fun to see what is available. This one has been great so far, it smells great and works well too!

September 10, 2016

I really enjoyed this body scrub. You can always trust oil of olay! The scrub worked great and got my supper clean in the shower. I even use this on my kids and they love it as well.

March 12, 2016

I love oil of olay body wash. It smells wonderful, feels great to use. IT is great for dry skin. Oil of olay moisturizes and feels so clean and nice smelling after each use. Highly recommend this product.

March 03, 2016

I found this product made my skin feel like it was still soapy and that it blocked the hair follicles on my legs and arm pits. Was not impressed at all. Would not recommend this to anyone.

February 23, 2016

Loving the sents of theses products. left my skin feeling soft not dry and stiff . Great way to geat rid of the dirt and grim of the day and leaves u feeling clean and refreshed. 2 thumbs up

December 07, 2015

This has a nice scent and I like how it lathers up in the shower and the way it exfoliates the skin.

November 07, 2015

This product works wonders. Helped my dry skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

May 01, 2015

it's make my skin feel so good and not dry at all .you going to love it too

April 08, 2015

Love this brand, I get a lot of compliments for having such smooth skin, and as I'm in my 40's that is so wonderful to hear. There are also such wonderful smells - cant choose a favorite!

November 30, 2014

I really love Oil of Olay's Body Scrub. It has a pleasant smell, it's not harsh on your skin. You feel super clean and have smaller pores after each use. It doesn't leave any residue, or bothers your skin.