Oil of Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 11, 2017

Nice and light face lotion that is non greasy. The added SPF is a bonus. It is very reasonably priced compared to other face lotions. I would recommend this product.

December 12, 2016

Excellent all purpose daily moisturizer. Perfect for adding moisture without clogging. The formula is lightweight, absorbs quickly and never feels heavy or greasy.

October 20, 2016

I used to use this moisturizer for years and loved everything about it. I think it was the best thing for my skin, however the only reason I stopped was because I had read that the company uses animal (pork) enzymes in itzahra ingredients!! Otherwise great bang for your buck!!

September 28, 2016

Oil of Olay is a trusted brand in our house. I have been using Oil of Olay facial moisturizers for 10+ years. I recently switched to the Complete w/ SPF and love it. I love the added benefit of sun protection.

Oil of Olay is at a bit of a premium price, but the quality is top notch!

September 15, 2016

I have been using oil of olay for many years. I do not have many wrinkles, even in the most places wear women get them. I love my oil of olay. Skin and Body.

September 15, 2016

I've tried many many creams- high end to low, organic and not. This is the only one that actually prevents and gets rid of fine lines. I love that there is SPF in the formula. Sometimes old reliable is best!

September 06, 2016

im so happy to have found a great daily moisturiser with a sufficient amount of SPF. I also love how it makes my skin look and feel. This has a great price point as well. I will have no problem repurchasing in the future!

September 06, 2016

I love how this product doesn't make your face feel greasy or heavy with product plus it doesn't clog your pores. It also has SPF 15 in it which is a bonus as sun screen protection. I have used this product for 10 years and now my daughters use it as well!

September 05, 2016

My all-time favorite moisturizer! This moisturizer hydrates all of my dry spots without leaving my skin greasy. The SPF is great; I use it all year round, even in the cold winter.

August 27, 2016

Love this moisturizer! It smells like heaven, nice and light and crisp and clean. Great to use everyday. I love this product because it goes on fast, no waiting around for it to dry or have to rub in really well. Try it and you'll love it!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus