Oil of Olay Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

Formulated specifically for sensitive skin, this foaming face wash has a rich lather that gently cleanses and refreshes skin.

*Description via company website.

February 18, 2017

This Oil of Olay Face Cleanser is gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling soft, clean, moisturized and hydrated. It does not leave it dry feeling. I would recommend this!

February 18, 2017

Want a cleanser that leaves you feeling clean and pure? Give this one a try! I have super sensitive skin and this is the only one for me! I would recommend to both oily and dry skin, wonderfully fresh!!!

January 06, 2017

This product really keeps my skin even. It is a nice smooth cream and I use it twice a day and it does not irritate. It has helped keep my completion clear.

December 28, 2016

ive used oil of olay face cleanser for years. At 53 i really dont have to worry about wrinkles and i love the fact that it is scent free. I would highly recommend this product to anyone

June 30, 2016

Use twice a day for softer clear skin, only takes a small amount so it last a long time. I recommend this product to anyone. Very cost effective. Your face will enjoy!

March 03, 2016

I found this product did not work. After using it for a month, I noticed no change at all in my skin. It felt dry in spots and oily in others. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

February 15, 2016

Excellent facewash to use daily. Sometimes twice a day! I use the one specific for combination skin and it is perfect! Totally worth every penny, especially when it's on sale at walmart for $6

July 15, 2015

Oil of Olay leaves my skin moisturized and clean. Usually cleansers dry out my face but oil of Olay is amazing on my skin! Average price but worth it!

July 13, 2015

Ok so I thought Id try something new cause I had a coupon....it was OK I usually use OXY but I mean Im over 30 so I really should be using the lady stuff now. it was OK but I really like a scrub.

July 09, 2015

I tried this when I was out of my regular cleanser. It did a really good job of cleansing my skin, left it feeling soft and clean. I had no problem removing make up and mascara.