Oil of Olay Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Formulated specifically for sensitive skin, this foaming face wash has a rich lather that gently cleanses and refreshes skin.

*Description via company website.

June 30, 2016

Use twice a day for softer clear skin, only takes a small amount so it last a long time. I recommend this product to anyone. Very cost effective. Your face will enjoy!

March 03, 2016

I found this product did not work. After using it for a month, I noticed no change at all in my skin. It felt dry in spots and oily in others. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

February 15, 2016

Excellent facewash to use daily. Sometimes twice a day! I use the one specific for combination skin and it is perfect! Totally worth every penny, especially when it's on sale at walmart for $6

July 15, 2015

Oil of Olay leaves my skin moisturized and clean. Usually cleansers dry out my face but oil of Olay is amazing on my skin! Average price but worth it!

July 13, 2015

Ok so I thought Id try something new cause I had a coupon....it was OK I usually use OXY but I mean Im over 30 so I really should be using the lady stuff now. it was OK but I really like a scrub.

July 09, 2015

I tried this when I was out of my regular cleanser. It did a really good job of cleansing my skin, left it feeling soft and clean. I had no problem removing make up and mascara.

June 08, 2015

I have been using olay face cleanser for years now, and I find that it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. A lot of other facial cleansers that claim to be sensitive have irritated my skin and caused more acne. This cleanser is gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. The price is very reasonable and it often goes on sale.

April 29, 2015

After trying a few other facial washes I always go back to the Oil of Olay. Nothing compares to the feel it leaves on your face after washing with it. You literally feel like you've take off todays make up and the stress of the day.

November 01, 2014

This is a good cleanser for the price. It is not super drying on my dry skin and does the job...however i still have traces of makeup (ever so slightly) after cleansing. Not noticeable unless you use a cotton pad with toner. I would buy this again for the price. The smell is not bad either. At least it is not too strong for sensitive people like me. It really works for my acne though so I Would definitely recommend it. I sometimes use it as spot treatment for acne and it works well!

July 21, 2014

I use it sometime and love this product too... it's not oily and I love it