Oil of Olay Total Effects Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 07, 2016

J'adore le parfum de cette crème!! Je viens de découvrir Celui-çi avec fps et c'est vraiment l'idéal pour éviter de trop hydrater le visage avec une tonne de crème. À peine la grosseur d'un pois est nécessaire pour couvrir tout le visage donc malgré son prix un peu élevé, il est très durable!
Coup de coeur à racheter à l'avenir!!!

July 11, 2016

LOVE IT!!!! I have been using this moisturizer for about three years now and I was excited to see that it comes with SPF in it. Mind you the SPF makes it a tad thicker but it blends in really well and keeps my skin smooth and hydrated.

May 27, 2016

L-O-V-E! I've been using this moisturizer for a while and I have nothing bad to say about it. I have dry to combination skin and this does a great job of keeping it hydrated plus you can't go wrong with the added UV protection.

February 28, 2016

I use the tone correcting moisturizer and I like the coverage it provides without covering freckles or looking like a mask. I also like that it has the built in SPF. In the winter, I use an additional moisturizer underneath as my skin is quite dry.

February 12, 2016

Love this moisturizer as I am turning 40 I wanted to do some extra preventative measures for my face. It has decreased fine lines and my face feels moisturized but light not a heavy feeling. I highly recommend to try this and see if you love it as much as I do.

December 14, 2015

I was sceptical of how this product was going to treat my very picky skin. I'm a feel person, if I can feel it on my skin, no thank you, I'll pass. I pumped out the lotion and put it on my face, instead of my regular product. I waited, wash cloth in hand, ready to wipe my face. I scrunched my face, waiting for the feel of a crust on my skin that would need to be wiped off immediately. To my surprise, that didn't happen. Oil of Olay left my skin feeling silky smooth. It absorbed almost immediately. A week after I started using Oil of Olay, my skin felt amazing. The dry, dehydrated, Winter skin I had is gone and I'm left with a soft, fresh face. The smell was delicate and not overpowering. The pump design was fantastic. Pumps out the right amount and never clogged.

May 02, 2015

Although I prefer a higher SPF for my skin, if I run out or if I'm in a hurry, I'd use this one. My husband uses this one every day. It's convenient having the moisturizer and sunblock all in one. Glides on smoothyly and not greasy. I like the sunblock ingredients and it has both UVA and UVB blockers.

December 08, 2014

I use it around my eyes to soften my crows feet. Seems to be doing the trick

October 25, 2014

Really great moisturiser, hydrating and refreshing

October 25, 2014

Ive always loved this product, SPF 15 in it as well. Non greasy, lightweight with coverage, very affordable and sold everywhere.