Ojon Revitalizing Mist

Ojon Revitalizing Mist Reviews

Ranked #1666 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Ojon Revitalizing Mist - weightless leave-in conditioner and toner A weightless pre-styling leave-in conditioner that detangles, rehydrates, refreshes and preps the hair for styling by rehydrating and restoring the hair shaft. This special ph balanced, vitamin-rich blend seals the cuticle to help prolong hair color and help styling products adhere more effectively and evenly. Reduces breakage caused by thermal styling, sun damage and combing, and helps combat frizz caused by humidity. Ojon Revitalizing Mist can also be used to refresh and reactivate your style without washing. With a revitalizing fragrance, it neutralizes odor as it moisturizes and preps the hair for restyling. (5.07 oz)

January 17, 2015

It's pretty great. Leaves hair very soft and the scent is amazing.

November 16, 2014

I really liked this for a light detangler but it wasn't too heavy . I found it didn't work the best but after a good conditioning I used it more as a protectant

October 21, 2014

First I love the smell! I could spray the whole bottle on my head lol. It is very weightless and doesn't leave my haair oily. Helps detangle after the shower too.

September 24, 2014

I found this at Sephora. I have colour treated hair. My hair can get dry and frizzy after brushing. I like the fact it can be used on wet or dry hair. It needs to be shaken up first before spraying. It helps to detangle and condition my hair. It looks and feels smooth. Otherwise, my hair gets dry patches. It is pricey yet it seems to improves my hair. I am hoping it is worth the cost. It has Blue Agave, honey, Lemongrass, and a certain nut oil that I've never heard of.

July 21, 2012

I am not usually a fan of leave in conditioners: they just don't seem to work for me. I tend to have better luck with the de-frizzer creams since I have naturally dry, slightly wavy hair and like spoony below, I have 'first day frizzies' which I hate. I loved other Ojon products, so I tried this one. I really like this leave in! Its a two-phase product which you need to shake the mix each time you use it. You spray it on either wet or dry hair. Its a light mist and weightless... love this. It has a fresh scent, but I am not a huge fan of that. It is not cheap. but its the price of my salon brand or Aveeda so its not exceptionally pricy for quality product. And it lasts. I can often find a deal on it on The Shopping Channel.

June 29, 2010

I got this in a bundle of products that was $35, and it included a full size bottle of this product (that usually goes for abot $30 CAN.) I wasn't sure about it, as I have yet to find a leave in that was right for me. They either didn't do anything, or made my hair look oily. So far I am pretty pleased with the results I got using this product.

You can use this product on both wet and dry hair. I like to use it after I have used a dry shampoo, as it really brings back the shine and smoothness. On wet hair it is amazing too, it detangles and leaves my hair very manageable and soft when it dries. I usually have what I call the "first day frizzies" from my shampooing, it is almost like my hair is too clean ( I have yet to find the perfect conditioner for me) but since I have started using this product that issue is pretty much history.

I would probably buy this product again (but it is pretty pricey for what it is) but for me it works quite well. Oh, and it smells wonderfully too, a woody sweet almost a hint of chocolate... very nice.

April 02, 2007

This is a great product if you don't factor in the price. Really, I used it only as a restyling tool rather than a leave in conditioner. I didn't find the leave in conditioner part to bring anything to the table compared to other more reasonably priced products on the market. However, as a morning after restyler, it's awesome. Perfect mix of glossing agent and conditioners work to keep hair looking healthy, not greasy. I just have a hard time getting past the price, and probably wouldn't buy it again. I don't need it enough to justify the price.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!