Ojon Tawaka Cleanser & Conditioner Duo

Ojon Tawaka Cleanser & Conditioner Duo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #484 out of 539 in Conditioner

March 23, 2007

This week I received the new Tawaka collection from Ojon. This natural, one-of-a kind hair care line uses a secret blend of ingredients that include the rare wild Tawaka cacao and the exotic Ojon oil, both harvested from the rainforest of the Mosquitia region in Central America. The Tawaka trio is intensively moisturizing and anti-oxidant-rich, ideal for all hair and skin types but especially good for dry, damaged aging hair and skin. These products will restore the precious oils that your hair and skin loses over time.

Ancient Tribal Rejuvenating Cleanser
This cleanser can be used to wash your hair, remove makeup, clean your face or in the shower as a body wash. How versatile! It smells so good, a lovely light scent of chocolate and it leaves my hair clean, very soft and super shiny.

Ancient Tribal Rejuvenating Conditioner
I really liked this scalp and body conditioning treatment. It too smelt delicious, but not overpowering. The thick pudding-like conditioner absorbed into my hair quickly and washed out nicely to leave my hair soft and shiny.

My hair is not overly dry or damaged so I was a little concerned that I may find my hair weighed down or greasy from these two products. This was not the case at all - my hair has been feeling beautifully rejuvenated.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote