O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet
Good

O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 168 in Foot Care

February 22, 2017

This foot cream works great on deep cracks on the heels. Softens the skin and minimizes the callous look.
    The cream consistency is a bit weird, feels a bit like soap, but it absorbs very easily and leaves a silky non-greasy feel. It has no discerning scent.
    It spreads easily and you don't need a lot of product. For me the package lasts a very long time.

January 05, 2017

I received a bottle of this cream for xmas with my amope pedicure set. The two are a great match up. After i grind off all tge dead skin I apply tge o'keeffs. Its non greasy non sticky fast absorbing formula it nice and soothing. My feet were very happy. Just after one application i noticed a huge improvement. Cant wait to add it to my nightly routine.

October 06, 2016

I swear by O'Keeffe's! ! I have tried everything. Even moisturized with bags on my feet . LoL but nothing NOTHING works like O'Keeffe's. My heels were so dry and cracked that it hurt to walk. I seen this at canadian tire and figured I'd give it a try. Boy I'm glad I did. After 2 days I could walk without it hurting. I was so amazed that it is now my nightly ritual to O'Keefe my feet!

October 06, 2016

This is one of my favorite products. I have been using this for just over a week now. Two days ago I started using a pumice stone in the shower on my heels. The difference is amazing! no more embarrassing heels. and it's not only shows improvement when product is used. I use it once a day after showering at night and my heels look great all day. It is nice and soft and no longer hard, white and crusty. I highly recommend this product and will be telling everyone about it

August 24, 2016

Being diabetic I tend to get callouses on the bottom of my feet. A good fried recommended this product to me and I was at first hesitant. I used it each time I went to bed for three nights and noticed a difference in my heels. They became softer and less cracked. I will continue to use this product.

February 18, 2016

Yup I am negligent if my feet in the winter, no one sees them anyways! Until they become so dry and cracked I can't stand it anymore. I tried some of this cream and I couldn't believe it! I applied it at bedtime and woke up in the morning with brand new soft feet. It only took about 4 nights of this and they were back to normal! Astonishing actually!

November 15, 2015

O'Keeffee's for Healthy Feet is a great foot cream. It relieves dry feet of every severity and it does it quite quickly. Their hand cream is another great product.

October 22, 2015

This stuff is made of magic, it's unbelievable what a difference it makes. It also absorbs fast and isn't greasy (I've had foot creams in the past that left me trapped wherever I was sitting for fear of leaving footprints through the house)

My feet are very happy!

July 17, 2015

Great product - works well and fast - not greasy and soaks in quickly - definitely worth a try.

June 08, 2015

This is some serious stuff! This is the answer to anyone with extremely dried or cracked skin. I've tried many products and this one takes the cake! I tell everyone about this and people love me for it!

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

kelx added a new review for
    Hamburger Helper

Jocey added a new review for
    Lush intergalactic