O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet
Good

O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 164 in Foot Care

October 06, 2016

I swear by O'Keeffe's! ! I have tried everything. Even moisturized with bags on my feet . LoL but nothing NOTHING works like O'Keeffe's. My heels were so dry and cracked that it hurt to walk. I seen this at canadian tire and figured I'd give it a try. Boy I'm glad I did. After 2 days I could walk without it hurting. I was so amazed that it is now my nightly ritual to O'Keefe my feet!

October 06, 2016

This is one of my favorite products. I have been using this for just over a week now. Two days ago I started using a pumice stone in the shower on my heels. The difference is amazing! no more embarrassing heels. and it's not only shows improvement when product is used. I use it once a day after showering at night and my heels look great all day. It is nice and soft and no longer hard, white and crusty. I highly recommend this product and will be telling everyone about it

August 24, 2016

Being diabetic I tend to get callouses on the bottom of my feet. A good fried recommended this product to me and I was at first hesitant. I used it each time I went to bed for three nights and noticed a difference in my heels. They became softer and less cracked. I will continue to use this product.

February 18, 2016

Yup I am negligent if my feet in the winter, no one sees them anyways! Until they become so dry and cracked I can't stand it anymore. I tried some of this cream and I couldn't believe it! I applied it at bedtime and woke up in the morning with brand new soft feet. It only took about 4 nights of this and they were back to normal! Astonishing actually!

November 15, 2015

O'Keeffee's for Healthy Feet is a great foot cream. It relieves dry feet of every severity and it does it quite quickly. Their hand cream is another great product.

October 22, 2015

This stuff is made of magic, it's unbelievable what a difference it makes. It also absorbs fast and isn't greasy (I've had foot creams in the past that left me trapped wherever I was sitting for fear of leaving footprints through the house)

My feet are very happy!

July 17, 2015

Great product - works well and fast - not greasy and soaks in quickly - definitely worth a try.

June 08, 2015

This is some serious stuff! This is the answer to anyone with extremely dried or cracked skin. I've tried many products and this one takes the cake! I tell everyone about this and people love me for it!

May 12, 2015

This product is an awesome treatment for your cracked and dry heels. My husband uses the hand treatment also and loves it. We both use O'Keeffe's for our feet. Mine are prone to crack due to taking so many medicines. I wear socks after I apply this.

May 12, 2015

I love this product. After using my perfect pedi I put this cream on my feet and they stay soft and smooth for days. I even went out and bought the working hands cream made by O'Keeffe.