O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream

O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 581 in Misc

December 28, 2016

I received this as a gift from a friend to whom I had complained the damage winter dryness does to the skin on your fee and particularly the heels. I followed the directions and didn't use too much as directed; however, used it regularly after my bath. In not too long a time, my foot skin and in particular the dry cracked heel skin was so much improved. This is important to me as a diabetic. I am happy she turned me onto this product.

February 19, 2016

My mom uses this for her really cracked feet. It's really solid, so you have to warm it up in you hands a bit before applying. This is because of how nourishing it is, pretty much like a butter for you feet. It made them really soft and healed up the cracks quite nicely.

February 13, 2016

This product is a bit on the solid side which makes it difficult and awkward to dispense out of the container. A tube or similar container would make dispensing a bit easier. It is basically scent-less and will soften up once you get it in your hands. A little goes a long way. I have been using this for the past month or so at bedtime and by morning my feet are noticeable smoother. Overall this works really well and I would highly recommend it. I purchased this for $9.60 which is a fair price considering the quality and effectiveness of this product. Absolutely I will purchase this again.

February 01, 2016

I got this for my husband and he liked it. It helped his hard working feet look and feel better.

January 07, 2016

Tried this for the first time last winter. It works ok but not like it says in the commercials. Greasy, hard to absorb, didn't help cracks at all.

leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers