O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 297 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 16, 2017

Excellent product. Does exactly what it promises. It has us hooked. We always have some in the house. It's especially great to have in the winter. Keeps hands soft.

January 16, 2017

I was a bit skeptical about this product when I first bought it. I've suffered with extreme dry hands for years and nothing seemed to help. I saw all the great ads on television and thought I'd give it a shot. Most thick creams leave a greasy residue on your skin but the O'Keefe's Working hands soaked right in and made my hands soft.

January 06, 2017

Truly amazing although it leaves my hands feeling a bit greasy .i get very bad splits in my fingertips in the winter and this cream has been my saving grace .i use 4 to 5 times a day in the winter .i also use at night with cotton gloves .i also use on my elbows as they get very rough and dry .great product and not just for men lol

January 06, 2017

Okeeffes working hand cream is good . I found it to be a bit greasy at first.but when it finally soaked in it felt good. it really does help cure cracked dry hands at work.

January 06, 2017

I have severely dry hands in the winter time and I find this stuff to be the only stuff that works. My skin hoes from dried and cracking to almost fully healed over night. I was recommended this stuff by many people in my hunt for a good hand cream.

January 05, 2017

Over Christmas my hands were sore and dry from washing up all those dishes. My mom suggested I try her O'keeffe's. Boy am I glad I did. It was instant relief for my dry tried hands. They felt smooth and silky but none greasy. Now when my mom is around I always ask her for her O'keeffe's. Waiting for a good sale to stock up. This will be going into everyone christmas basket next year. :)

June 15, 2016

My husband loves this stuff!! He has a tube in his truck, bedroom, car. He works in constructions and this cream leaves his hand feeling refreshed. It helps with the dry cracking and he swears by it.

June 15, 2016

One of the nicest hand creams on the market. Its very thick and first it was hard to put it on my hands after a while i get used to its textrure, but i think due to its thickness it works so well.it like a protective invisible gloves for your hands. Its also heals small cracks. Must have especially for gardeners

March 31, 2016

Now available in 3 different sizes, this is the BEST hand (& foot, try using O'Keeffe's Healthy Foot cream too!!) cream on the planet!!! It works for anyone who has dry, cracked, split, sore, raw or peeling hands. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, if your hands are in bad shape from over-washing, grease, oil, dirt, or if your job is in the hospital/Dr office, mechanic, working outdoors, using rough materials, tools or from a medical issue, this cream can be used by ANYONE!!! It now comes in a smaller tube that's great for your vehicle, purse, tool box or diaper bag. It's non-greasy, scent free and can be used anywhere by anyone. Now available in grocery stores & pharmacies, all for approximately the same price (about $10), but worth it's weight in gold!!

March 15, 2016

My sister actually bought this for my husband but.... I stole it, it's that good. I know it says it's for hands but I use it on my heels. I'm prone to cracking and this prevents the problem. It does have a greasy feel in the beginning but disappeares quickly.