O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 15, 2016

My husband loves this stuff!! He has a tube in his truck, bedroom, car. He works in constructions and this cream leaves his hand feeling refreshed. It helps with the dry cracking and he swears by it.

June 15, 2016

One of the nicest hand creams on the market. Its very thick and first it was hard to put it on my hands after a while i get used to its textrure, but i think due to its thickness it works so well.it like a protective invisible gloves for your hands. Its also heals small cracks. Must have especially for gardeners

March 31, 2016

Now available in 3 different sizes, this is the BEST hand (& foot, try using O'Keeffe's Healthy Foot cream too!!) cream on the planet!!! It works for anyone who has dry, cracked, split, sore, raw or peeling hands. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, if your hands are in bad shape from over-washing, grease, oil, dirt, or if your job is in the hospital/Dr office, mechanic, working outdoors, using rough materials, tools or from a medical issue, this cream can be used by ANYONE!!! It now comes in a smaller tube that's great for your vehicle, purse, tool box or diaper bag. It's non-greasy, scent free and can be used anywhere by anyone. Now available in grocery stores & pharmacies, all for approximately the same price (about $10), but worth it's weight in gold!!

March 15, 2016

My sister actually bought this for my husband but.... I stole it, it's that good. I know it says it's for hands but I use it on my heels. I'm prone to cracking and this prevents the problem. It does have a greasy feel in the beginning but disappeares quickly.

March 09, 2016

Working as a farm hand and in Canadian winters it left my poor hands cracked, dry and tough but using this product on the first day I saw results my hands felt smoother and hydrated and it doesn't leave a greasy residue will not be disappointed with this product and is now found in drugstores!!!! Totally recommend

March 03, 2016

Great for everywhere on the body.
CONS: can leave a bit of a greasy feeling on my hands
PROS: works well, great size for having one everywhere, doesn't smell weird
If you have working hands try this, you wont be disappointed.

February 11, 2016

I have just started using O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream in the last week and WOW! I love this hand cream! It soaks right in and doesn't leave that slimy, greasy feeling that so many others do. It also doesn't have any strong perfume smell so it's great for guys and girls. I have very dry, cracked fingers and O'Keeffe's leaves my hands feeling soft, supple and so nice (no more itching and having my hands feel like their ripping where they're so dry!). I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. The price is a bit high but with the small amount you have to use I think it is actually very good value for my money as this will no doubt last for quite a long time. I'm so glad I took the chance to give it a try!

February 08, 2016

Dry, cold Canadian winters reek havoc on my hands. Painful cracking and dry skin seemed like something I just had to live with. Hand Creams that work well for me the rest of the year do nothing to stop it. Luckily a friend told me about this cream. At the time I started using it I had to buy it in Home Depot! Now (finally) it's available at Shoppers Drug Mart and even better it's now in a tube! I literally don't leave home without it. A small amount goes a long way. A couple applications make a huge difference in the condition of your skin. No more cracked and dry skin for me!

January 30, 2016

My hands got really bad this winter, dry, itchy, cracking and bleeding. My husband came with this one day as he works outside, so I decided to give it a try, and I absolutely love this stuff. It healed my hands in 3 days. This is a great product!

January 11, 2016

My hands are constantly in water, being washed and sanitized with a alcohol based sanitizer. Dry skin is my life!! O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream is amazing, after just one use you notice the difference. There is no greasy feeling after using it and it's non scented too. It's great for skin splits, dry skin, paper cuts - you name it, it works wonders. I've even used it on a mechanic whose hands looked like they had been through a shredder, they were cracked and bleeding but after 2 days of using O'Keeffe's his hands looked so much better, it was unbelievable. I carry it in my purse and offer it to people that I work with, everyone loves it.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?