O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 324 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 02, 2017

Living in Canada, my skin tends to get super dry and chapped in the winter. This had cream has been an absolute LIFESAVER! I bought the version in the screw top jar when I saw it on sale at Walmart. I had high hopes for this cream as it's advertised for tough, working hands. It did not disappoint. This lotion goes on smooth and absorbs really well. My skin feels relieved the minute I put it on. I love how just a little bit of this cream goes a long way, so the jar tends to last for quite a while. I have already recommended this product to my friends and family. My Dad is on at least his second jar and my Mum always has a container of this in the bathroom. This is definitely my go-to hand cream when the temperature dips. I will be buying this over and over again. It is a wonderful and high quality product.

February 25, 2017

La creme Working hands de O'Keeffe's rend mes mains douces et soyeuses. Cette creme est efficace Pour ceux et celles qui ont à se laver les mains régulièrement, lorsqu'elle craquellent et et se fendillent, Surtout par temps froid. Elle pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas ou très peu de film gras sur les mains comparé à d'autre marque. Recommandé de l'appliquer au moins 3 fois par jour pour un résultat optimal ou pour des mains très fortement abîmées. Pour ma part, je fais l'application 2 fois par jour et je vois vraiment une différence, même après avoir lavé mes mains, ce que d'autre hydratant ne font pas. Sont prix est de 10.00$ pour un pot de 96 g et il ne faut qu'une petite quantité pour un resultat inégalé!

February 13, 2017

This stuff is amazing! This is the second time I've purchase the jar and I will continue to purchase it. My hands get really dry, chapped and cut from dry weather and work. I put it on and rub it in as needed and it has such a healing effect. My hands aren't perfect but they are so much better with this product.

January 28, 2017

J'ai reçu cette crème en cadeau et elle est miraculeuse. Mes mains sont affreuses pendant les changements de saisons et j'avais essayé plein de produits mais en vain. Après juste une application il y a une énorme différence. Et après 2 jours j'ai les mains très douces et les craquelures sont parties. Je recommande ce produit à tout le monde.

January 16, 2017

Excellent product. Does exactly what it promises. It has us hooked. We always have some in the house. It's especially great to have in the winter. Keeps hands soft.

January 16, 2017

I was a bit skeptical about this product when I first bought it. I've suffered with extreme dry hands for years and nothing seemed to help. I saw all the great ads on television and thought I'd give it a shot. Most thick creams leave a greasy residue on your skin but the O'Keefe's Working hands soaked right in and made my hands soft.

January 06, 2017

Truly amazing although it leaves my hands feeling a bit greasy .i get very bad splits in my fingertips in the winter and this cream has been my saving grace .i use 4 to 5 times a day in the winter .i also use at night with cotton gloves .i also use on my elbows as they get very rough and dry .great product and not just for men lol

January 06, 2017

Okeeffes working hand cream is good . I found it to be a bit greasy at first.but when it finally soaked in it felt good. it really does help cure cracked dry hands at work.

January 06, 2017

I have severely dry hands in the winter time and I find this stuff to be the only stuff that works. My skin hoes from dried and cracking to almost fully healed over night. I was recommended this stuff by many people in my hunt for a good hand cream.

January 05, 2017

Over Christmas my hands were sore and dry from washing up all those dishes. My mom suggested I try her O'keeffe's. Boy am I glad I did. It was instant relief for my dry tried hands. They felt smooth and silky but none greasy. Now when my mom is around I always ask her for her O'keeffe's. Waiting for a good sale to stock up. This will be going into everyone christmas basket next year. :)

aasta98 added a new review for
    NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App