O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 13, 2017

This stuff is amazing! This is the second time I've purchase the jar and I will continue to purchase it. My hands get really dry, chapped and cut from dry weather and work. I put it on and rub it in as needed and it has such a healing effect. My hands aren't perfect but they are so much better with this product.

January 28, 2017

J'ai reçu cette crème en cadeau et elle est miraculeuse. Mes mains sont affreuses pendant les changements de saisons et j'avais essayé plein de produits mais en vain. Après juste une application il y a une énorme différence. Et après 2 jours j'ai les mains très douces et les craquelures sont parties. Je recommande ce produit à tout le monde.

January 16, 2017

Excellent product. Does exactly what it promises. It has us hooked. We always have some in the house. It's especially great to have in the winter. Keeps hands soft.

January 16, 2017

I was a bit skeptical about this product when I first bought it. I've suffered with extreme dry hands for years and nothing seemed to help. I saw all the great ads on television and thought I'd give it a shot. Most thick creams leave a greasy residue on your skin but the O'Keefe's Working hands soaked right in and made my hands soft.

January 06, 2017

Truly amazing although it leaves my hands feeling a bit greasy .i get very bad splits in my fingertips in the winter and this cream has been my saving grace .i use 4 to 5 times a day in the winter .i also use at night with cotton gloves .i also use on my elbows as they get very rough and dry .great product and not just for men lol

January 06, 2017

Okeeffes working hand cream is good . I found it to be a bit greasy at first.but when it finally soaked in it felt good. it really does help cure cracked dry hands at work.

January 06, 2017

I have severely dry hands in the winter time and I find this stuff to be the only stuff that works. My skin hoes from dried and cracking to almost fully healed over night. I was recommended this stuff by many people in my hunt for a good hand cream.

January 05, 2017

Over Christmas my hands were sore and dry from washing up all those dishes. My mom suggested I try her O'keeffe's. Boy am I glad I did. It was instant relief for my dry tried hands. They felt smooth and silky but none greasy. Now when my mom is around I always ask her for her O'keeffe's. Waiting for a good sale to stock up. This will be going into everyone christmas basket next year. :)

June 15, 2016

My husband loves this stuff!! He has a tube in his truck, bedroom, car. He works in constructions and this cream leaves his hand feeling refreshed. It helps with the dry cracking and he swears by it.

June 15, 2016

One of the nicest hand creams on the market. Its very thick and first it was hard to put it on my hands after a while i get used to its textrure, but i think due to its thickness it works so well.it like a protective invisible gloves for your hands. Its also heals small cracks. Must have especially for gardeners