Ola Hawaii's Natural Cane Sugar Body Polish

Ola Hawaii's Natural Cane Sugar Body Polish Reviews

1 review
Ranked #408 out of 843 in Bath & Body

October 10, 2012

I received my Ola Island Tuberose cane sugar body polish in my Sweet Delight box, but it’s also available in scents such as Coconut Lemongrass, Passion Fruit, unscented and more. You can buy an 8oz container from their web site for $24 plus shipping. The Ola Hawaiian natural cane sugar body polish provides you with gentle and effective body exfoliation that leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, renewed and lightly scented. The Ola Hawaiian Body Sugar is made up of pure Hawaiian cane sugar to gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. Organic Hawaiian honey to help cleanse condition and purify your skin, island flower extracts to help sooth and an infusion of healing plant extracts and many other tropical ingredients. The Ola Island Tuberose body polish that I received has a nice light scent and does a wonderful job exfoliating my skin. I get very dry legs after I shave and it gets even worse once it starts to get cold and the heat is put on. So I’m really enjoying my Ola Island Tuberose cane sugar body polish. I just wish it didn’t cost quit as much as it does. I’m afraid the shipping cost all the way to Canada from Hawaii wouldn’t make it worth the price, other wise I most definitely would be buy more of it.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml