Olat Total Effects7-in-1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

Olat Total Effects7-in-1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 09, 2016

I like this cleanser because it's non-drying as many foaming cleansers tend to be...and I had to stop using multiple OTC cleansers after a few days for that reason.
Even with my prone to dryness skin, I prefer the clean feeling that only comes from washing my face with water and not using cleansing milk and tonic combo, especially in the summer months with all the subblock that I put on.
It didn't cause any irritation and it's economical too.

June 12, 2014

It's really expensive but it totaly worth it.

May 28, 2014

the first time i tried this product i said to my self look good

November 03, 2013

The Olay Total Effect 7-in-1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleaners gives you seven anti-aging benefits in one cleanser, just like the name says it does. Although it says it’s a foaming cleanser I didn’t find that it foamed up very much, even when I used it with my Olay cleanser brush. How ever it really does give you a nice clean refreshed feeling after you’re done washing. You don’t feel dried out at all and it leaves your skin soft and smooth feeling. It will give you a thorough cleaning, balanced moisture, your pore will appear reduced, it says it can minimize your find lines, its will enhancement your radiance, it maintains your softness all while gentle purifying your skin. I really enjoyed using this Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser and I believe if these are some or all of the things you are looking for in a cleanser that you will enjoy it as much as I have. Well.ca sells a 192ml container of Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Revitalizing Foam Cleanser for $15.99 and will ship it to you for free, but it’s also available where other Olay products are sold.