Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Soothing Creme + Advanced Moisture Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 552 in Body Wash

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a rich body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing ingredients. Soothe and nourish dry skin, while improving the look of skin in just 5 days.

October 14, 2016

I've been using this product for years and it's the only body wash that I think not only cleanses but also moisturizes! When I use this I never need to exfoliate, even in the winter time because it is so hydrating! This body wash is amazing quality for it's price and because it is so thick, a little really does go a long way! Not to mention the smell is incredible. Unfortunately I have been having a hard time finding this product in stores as of late. It is no longer sold at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have found it at WalMart and I really hope they will continue to carry it.

September 28, 2016

Okay ladies if you shave your female region you know that most products sting and irritate and it is really difficult to find a product that actually causes no discomfort in that area. This body wash I love that I can wash my skin from head to toe and use it for shaving especially in the female region it does not burn or itch or irritate or dry out whatsoever this is creamy and smooth and feels so moisturizing I absolutely love it I recommend it to all my girlfriends.

September 15, 2016

This product is really good and affective leaves your skin smooth and smelling good for a long time it leaves your skin moisturize threw out the whole day

June 01, 2016

I usually a huge fan of everything that Olay has to offer but I found that this body wash would leave an oily feeling to my skin that I was not fond of. I tried it a few times to make sure and it still didn't leave my skin with good results. Maybe others would like this but it wasn't for me.

April 06, 2016

The best body wash. Loved the moisture in this body wash while making smell amazing as well as the great 2 and 1 moisturizer in it. This is still and always will be my favorite

April 01, 2016

Received a bottle of this as a stocking stuffer. Have used it in the shower ever since. My skin feels so soft and smooth after - not dry and tight. Very light scent as well.

March 07, 2016

Nice small size product. I don't like to have 2 L of bodywash. It's like it will never end. The plus plus plus is the scent. Very nice scent. The texture is nice, thick enough. I would recommend this to all of my friends.

J'aime particulièrement le petit format de ce produit. La bouteille est petite, et je n'aime pas avoir pour 2 ans de gel douche. Je préfère changer d'odeur régulièrement. Parlant de l'odeur, c'est une des points très fort de ce gel douche. Il sent tellement bon !!! Je le recommande à toutes mes amies.

February 23, 2016

I love the smell of this body wash. My favourite is the light pink(not sure of the name on the bottle, included picture). I also really like how smooth my skin feels afterwards. The price is very reasonable. My only problem is that the bottle is pretty small in comparison to other body washes.

January 25, 2016

I love Olay body wash! It instantly starts to lather into millions of tiny silky bubbles which smell great and help hydrate my body as they wash and clean my skin and leave it feeling fresh and silky smooth and smelling great!

December 01, 2015

YUCK I did not like the smell or the texture of this body wash at all.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches