Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

August 12, 2016

Washing your face before bed with a cloth is definitely better than not washing at all, but it's still not ideal. But in a pinch, these cloths are nice. They foam nicely under water and are very compact. I find them to be a little drying, but sufficient at least in removing dirt and makeup before bed. I have combination normal to oily skin with a touch of sensitivity. Economically wise it's cheaper to go with a real face wash.

April 03, 2016

I was super in to these when they first came out, these were super convenient more so than using a cleanser and cloth, these were all in one. I loved that these were quick and I could quickly wash my face before bed without making it a huge production. These left my skin completely clean and fresh.

February 22, 2016

I LOVE THESE! They remove makeup so easily and leave you with a fresh, clean feeling face! No more waking up with a broken out face because I fell asleep with my makeup on. No one wants to go scrub their face after a long night out with the girls! These are so convinitent.

February 18, 2016

Tried these and they worked really good. Seems to remove the makeup with little to no scrubbing. They aren't harsh they leave your skin feeling clean and soft.

February 18, 2016

I use these facial clothes daily. They are very good at removing makeup even mascara. They lather up nicely and have a pleasant smell to them. I like how my face feels afterwards, clean and soft. The cloth is a bit small but it's manageable as you only use it for your face.

February 10, 2016

It is very useful and simple to clean my face of all 4 in one daily facial cloths, no allergy symptoms, no itching.
I strongly recommend you to try it if you have acne skin.

February 10, 2016

Love these daily facial cloths. I use them every morning instead of face wash because they are less likely to open my pores and get the daily junk I come in contact with into my skin! I also keep some in my gym bag to freshen up post workout.

January 28, 2016

Amazing for dry skin! A bit pricey for something that is used everyday. Removes make-up with ease and doesn't scratch the skin around the eyes!

January 11, 2016

These wipes do what they say will, but you can get the same effect from wipes from cheaper brands. Saving your pocket book, plus getting double sometimes triple your product.

January 08, 2016

Love using the facial cloths! Definitely leaves your face feeling clean and moisturized.
However, I only purchase these when they are on sale. I think the price is a bit steep for what they are.