Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 29, 2016

Skin type: Normal - Combination.

I'm usually pretty fond of Olay skin care products, they've always been the choice of my mother and some of the first skin care creams I ever used. Unfortunately, I found this one to be just average, there were a lot of ways in which it stood out, but others that it didn't really seem to do much.

I did notice over my time of use that my face skin tone did seem to be more even and bright, but didn't really notice any positive effects for many of the other seven claims. Having just turned 30, I'm trying to take better care of my skin and the only place I really have wrinkles is at my eyes and my time using this didn't seem to affect them. I feel a targetted eye cream would work better for that.

I did really appreciate the fact that it has a 30SPF in it. I'm extremely pale and sensitive to the sun and many skincare products have only a 15 SPF. Sun damage is one of the leading causes of ageing, so by using this daily, I really felt I was better protecting my skin from future ageing issues.

Unfortunately though, having sunscreen in it meant that it did sting my eyes if I sweated or it rained. It also had quite a strong 'sunscreen' smell.

Moisturising wise, it did a good job. My skin was left softer overall. I didn't find it to be as effective as some higher end moisturisers I've tried, but definitely on par with other moisturisers at this price point. I really like the consistency of the cream, as I prefer a thicker cream. It spreads really easily and you don't need a lot, so the bottle may be small, but it'll last a reasonable amount of time.

SUMMARY
********************************************
Pros
+ Good moisturising power for price point.
+ Overall evened and brighter skin tone.
+ 30 SPF is great for pale skins.
+ SPF helps prevent wrinkles and aging in the future.
+ Consistency of the cream is good and you don't need a lot.

Cons
- Sunscreen in product can sting eyes when sweating or if it rains.
- Smells quite strong and has that 'sunscreen' smell to it.
- Didn't deliver on the seven claims for me.

********************************************
Note: I received this product for free thanks to Olay, through the Bzzagent website, in exchange for letting them know what I thought about it!

November 02, 2016

This product take care of our skin, use this to have a soft skin! smell so good also. not too expensive I use it every day and couldnt live without my olay now

October 23, 2016

I recently got a bottle of this new cream as a sample and so far I like it a lot. I use it under my eyes and around my mouth. The lines seem lighter and my skin tends to be brighter. It is a little pricey, so I don't know if I will purchase it again unless I find it makes a dramatic difference.

September 24, 2016

I like the little pump it comes in! You don't get a whole or glob out at once, not too little.. And the cream is so nice. One of the more affordable moisturizers for the mature skin, but definitely effective. Very nice to put on, a nice, light smell and I felt like it was helping my skin look younger.

September 24, 2016

There is a lot of punch packed in this bottle. I find a little dab goes a long way. And the SPF 30 is a brilliant idea! I find that I use this almost everyday and my skin is so soft and youthful looking!

September 08, 2016

I'm only 25 but this cream was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. I have oily/dry skin so I am usually pretty particular about my creams. It's not the best cream for my skin type but it did leave it super soft. I ended up giving it to my mom and it was amazing for her !

August 26, 2016

I recently crossed the half-way mark between 40 and 50... and was always pretty basic with my skincare routine (ie: I didn't have one). I was noticing some dark spots appearing on my cheeks, close to the jawline and realized that they were age spots! I did some online research and saw good reviews for the Olay 7 in 1 Total Effect Moisturizer and decided to give it a try. It's only been about 2 months, but I think I'm seeing a difference in the spots, they seem a bit lighter. And the moisturizer is really nice to wear, it has a substantial feel to it, but goes on very light - and it keeps my skin soft all day. I have very dry skin on my nose, but this seems to keep it soft. I'm really happy with this product so far.

August 22, 2016

i got this product #GOTITFREE for testing purposes from Olay via bzzagent.com i love how this product makes my skin feel, i like that it has sunscreen to protects my face from the damaging effects from the sun. i like that it dosen't leave my face feeling and looking greasy. i like that it has made my skin look more youthful. i recommend this product to any women looking for something to help keep them look youthful

July 29, 2016

Olay 7 in 1 is a creamy moisturizer that absorbs well but you can also feel that it doesn't disappear. I do need to cover up with a powder though as it makes my skin a little shiny.

July 15, 2016

Love it. Need I say more. It's affordable. Doesn't make my skin feel greedy. Always love this product. So do my sisters. We've been using these products for over 20 yrs

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for