Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1145 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 11, 2017

At 47, acne isn't an issue and it is so nice to use a multi-faceted moisturizer that WORKS! The scent is minimal, it absorbs quickly, and the dispenser ensures you get every ounce of goodness from the container (without any airborne contamination, thank you!). Love it!

January 09, 2017

I really like the olay moisturiser's they make my skin so soft and smooth I have tried a couple of the different one from olay and they all work great I tottaly recommend for people to try thmand find there favourite.

January 06, 2017

The only facial mosturizer that has never caused me any irritation. I will most likely use this product for the rest of my life. I highly recommend to all skin types.

December 30, 2016

i have been using this for like 3 years now and i tell this has become like a must in my bag.am so in love with this that i ended up gifting it to my entire family and they have liked it too.it gives such a smooth texture to ur skin and the best part of it is its non greasy.

December 29, 2016

Olay 7 in one total effects moisturizer helps skin tone even out and lessons the look and feel of wrinkles. You can use as much as you like without a heavy film on skin.

December 23, 2016

I decided to try this because I had seen a coupon in the newspaper! I am so glad I did it's now my new favorite! It leaves a fresh clean scent as well as a soft to the touch feel!

November 29, 2016

Skin type: Normal - Combination.

I'm usually pretty fond of Olay skin care products, they've always been the choice of my mother and some of the first skin care creams I ever used. Unfortunately, I found this one to be just average, there were a lot of ways in which it stood out, but others that it didn't really seem to do much.

I did notice over my time of use that my face skin tone did seem to be more even and bright, but didn't really notice any positive effects for many of the other seven claims. Having just turned 30, I'm trying to take better care of my skin and the only place I really have wrinkles is at my eyes and my time using this didn't seem to affect them. I feel a targetted eye cream would work better for that.

I did really appreciate the fact that it has a 30SPF in it. I'm extremely pale and sensitive to the sun and many skincare products have only a 15 SPF. Sun damage is one of the leading causes of ageing, so by using this daily, I really felt I was better protecting my skin from future ageing issues.

Unfortunately though, having sunscreen in it meant that it did sting my eyes if I sweated or it rained. It also had quite a strong 'sunscreen' smell.

Moisturising wise, it did a good job. My skin was left softer overall. I didn't find it to be as effective as some higher end moisturisers I've tried, but definitely on par with other moisturisers at this price point. I really like the consistency of the cream, as I prefer a thicker cream. It spreads really easily and you don't need a lot, so the bottle may be small, but it'll last a reasonable amount of time.

SUMMARY
    ********************************************
    Pros
    + Good moisturising power for price point.
    + Overall evened and brighter skin tone.
    + 30 SPF is great for pale skins.
    + SPF helps prevent wrinkles and aging in the future.
    + Consistency of the cream is good and you don't need a lot.

Cons
    - Sunscreen in product can sting eyes when sweating or if it rains.
    - Smells quite strong and has that 'sunscreen' smell to it.
    - Didn't deliver on the seven claims for me.

********************************************
    Note: I received this product for free thanks to Olay, through the Bzzagent website, in exchange for letting them know what I thought about it!

November 02, 2016

This product take care of our skin, use this to have a soft skin! smell so good also. not too expensive I use it every day and couldnt live without my olay now

October 23, 2016

I recently got a bottle of this new cream as a sample and so far I like it a lot. I use it under my eyes and around my mouth. The lines seem lighter and my skin tends to be brighter. It is a little pricey, so I don't know if I will purchase it again unless I find it makes a dramatic difference.

September 24, 2016

I like the little pump it comes in! You don't get a whole or glob out at once, not too little.. And the cream is so nice. One of the more affordable moisturizers for the mature skin, but definitely effective. Very nice to put on, a nice, light smell and I felt like it was helping my skin look younger.