Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 20, 2017

After cleansing and exfoliating my face I definitely need some more Easter riser to apply to my skin. I need something that is not greasy and not heavy and this tends to be the perfect moisturizer for my skin type

March 13, 2017

This product was okay. I found it a bit greasy feeling to put on and maybe it didn't go with my skin at all times but I felt it could've been slightly better. It is one of the best products for moisturizing I am just unsure if the other things happen.

March 10, 2017

I've used this moisturizer for a couple of years now, i have really sensitive skin, but this never broke me out. this product keeps my face moist throughout the whole day without looking too shiny.

March 07, 2017

This moisturizer goes on nice and light. It absorbs very well and seems to hide fine lines very well. It has a nice clean fragrance and doesn't look greasy at all.

March 01, 2017

Très bon rapport qualité / prix!
    Sans vouloir investir dans une crème hors de prix j'ai décidé de l'essayer et je l'adore! Une crème douce, onctueuse, sans parfum fort. Sa texture crémeuse convient bien pour l'hiver ou ma peau a besoin d'être protégée contre le froid.
    Je la mélange avec mon fond de teint avant de lappliquer. Je l'adore!

March 01, 2017

February 28, 2017

I love using Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer. It has a great pump applicator which means I can use only the right amount and not waste any. It is really creamy and moisturizes my face well. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and is absorbed quickly.

February 25, 2017

You have to try this! Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer it just what the doctor ordered so to speak. It makes my skin so radiant and when I look in the mirror I do see results. My pours look smaller and my wrinkles are diminishing fast. I have been using this for about a month now. I even got it for free to try. Amazing, Love it, Try it you won't be sorry.

January 25, 2017

I use it everyday since 2 years now. I like the smell and texture of it. Although I don't think it had done much on my skin but again I never had wrinkles or discolouration. I like the cream and it's worth the price tag too.

January 11, 2017

At 47, acne isn't an issue and it is so nice to use a multi-faceted moisturizer that WORKS! The scent is minimal, it absorbs quickly, and the dispenser ensures you get every ounce of goodness from the container (without any airborne contamination, thank you!). Love it!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus