Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1168 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 09, 2017

I really like the olay moisturiser's they make my skin so soft and smooth I have tried a couple of the different one from olay and they all work great I tottaly recommend for people to try thmand find there favourite.

November 02, 2016

This product take care of our skin, use this to have a soft skin! smell so good also. not too expensive I use it every day and couldnt live without my olay now

October 23, 2016

I recently got a bottle of this new cream as a sample and so far I like it a lot. I use it under my eyes and around my mouth. The lines seem lighter and my skin tends to be brighter. It is a little pricey, so I don't know if I will purchase it again unless I find it makes a dramatic difference.

September 24, 2016

I like the little pump it comes in! You don't get a whole or glob out at once, not too little.. And the cream is so nice. One of the more affordable moisturizers for the mature skin, but definitely effective. Very nice to put on, a nice, light smell and I felt like it was helping my skin look younger.

September 24, 2016

There is a lot of punch packed in this bottle. I find a little dab goes a long way. And the SPF 30 is a brilliant idea! I find that I use this almost everyday and my skin is so soft and youthful looking!

September 08, 2016

I'm only 25 but this cream was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. I have oily/dry skin so I am usually pretty particular about my creams. It's not the best cream for my skin type but it did leave it super soft. I ended up giving it to my mom and it was amazing for her !

August 26, 2016

I recently crossed the half-way mark between 40 and 50... and was always pretty basic with my skincare routine (ie: I didn't have one). I was noticing some dark spots appearing on my cheeks, close to the jawline and realized that they were age spots! I did some online research and saw good reviews for the Olay 7 in 1 Total Effect Moisturizer and decided to give it a try. It's only been about 2 months, but I think I'm seeing a difference in the spots, they seem a bit lighter. And the moisturizer is really nice to wear, it has a substantial feel to it, but goes on very light - and it keeps my skin soft all day. I have very dry skin on my nose, but this seems to keep it soft. I'm really happy with this product so far.

July 29, 2016

Olay 7 in 1 is a creamy moisturizer that absorbs well but you can also feel that it doesn't disappear. I do need to cover up with a powder though as it makes my skin a little shiny.

April 20, 2016

great product !!!!
    already bought twice.
    I have never very put cream on my face but I tried this for 2 weeks and big différence.
    my face have less red spot
    less grassy
    and a lot hydrate

March 28, 2016

Olay is a fantastic product regardless of the line. It is on the expensive side thus making it difficult to purchase regularly. It worked perfectly, my skin was soft and it doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin. My advice drop the price and more will purchase.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream