Olay Active Hydrating Cream

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 13, 2017

Vraiment un bon produit mais contient trop de parfum. Personne sensible s'abstenir. Il hydrate bien la peau. Je l'ai donné à un ami et il l'a vraiment adoré.

February 27, 2017

I received this product as a free trial and I find it very moisterizing on my skin but a little greasy when applying before bed or even under makeup primer. It's a thick creme and spreads nicely. Lasts a long time. Has a nice light smell not overpowering. I would not buy this product as I prefer something lighter as a moisturizer.

February 27, 2017

I used this product daily. I am very pleased with the results. It provides my face and hands with the moisture required to keep the skin subtle and soft. I also use Olay regenerating serum daily. I am 71 years of age with no wrinkles on my face or hands.

February 27, 2017

My mom has used this same lotion since she was a teenager, and she has always told me that thanks to Olay her skin is still soft and in great condition. Who am I to argue with a mother's wisdom?? I use this every day!

February 27, 2017

I have been looking for an effective moisturizer for quite some time now, and I think I found the winner here. What really got me to purchase this was the fact that it is an oil free product. Many moisturizers I've used were not oil free and after applying my makeup, I could see that my face had a shine that I was trying to avoid. This product took care of that! A little goes a long way with this cream. You only need a very little amount for your face to soak in this product and hydrate. Lastly, the scent is quite pleasant. For a little over $10, the value is amazing. If you're looking for a moisturizer, you won't be disappointed with this product.

January 17, 2017

I purchased this when I ran out of my higher end cream and I desperately need cream on my face. I fell in love immediately. It smells so nice, is great for sensitive skin and great for use under my foundation. i also like that it does not cause me to break out and it really is making my skin more flawless day after day. I highly recommend this amazing cream.

January 13, 2017

I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now. It's nice and light and works well for my normal - combination skin. I have also been wearing it under my makeup on my cheeks (not on my T zone) and it's really helping me combat the dry winter weather. Now that said it has a weird old lady ish smell to it that I actually do not like. I probably wont buy it again just because of the smell.

January 08, 2017

I really, really love this product!!! I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought it, but from the very first use I was impressed! It is not oily or greasy like some other products can be, it just glides on and makes my skin feel incredible!!

January 05, 2017

I love this. .keeps my skin soft and young looking all year round but especially in winter months People comment on how young I look and for pushing up towards 50 I love this

April 20, 2016

I have been using this product for years and I am in love with it! It has a light scent to it which is nice, and is lightweight meaning you don't feel it on your face. This product never caused me to breakout and I use it twice daily. I have combination skin, so sometimes its hard finding the right moisturizer, but this product makes your skin feel refreshing. It definitely goes a long way, it lasts me usually a couple of months. Definitely recommend this!