Olay Active Hydrating Cream

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2016

I have been using this product for years and I am in love with it! It has a light scent to it which is nice, and is lightweight meaning you don't feel it on your face. This product never caused me to breakout and I use it twice daily. I have combination skin, so sometimes its hard finding the right moisturizer, but this product makes your skin feel refreshing. It definitely goes a long way, it lasts me usually a couple of months. Definitely recommend this!

March 19, 2016

I've used this Hydrating cream for as long as I can remember. I love how it doesn't feel heavy on your face, and is super light. I also really like it's light scent. My skin is not too oily or too dry, and it works great for me.

February 14, 2016

Très bon produit. Ma peau remercie mon petite contenant de crème. Après quelques jours au soleil, ma figure remercie l'hydratation de ce beau produit.

January 15, 2016

I purchased Olay Active Hydrating cream as an experiment to try a new product. I thought it works well to hydrate my skin. I did find the cost a bit too high for the product.

October 22, 2015

I've been using this cream for about 2 years now, I haven't seen any major break outs or any issues with this product!

April 29, 2015

This isn't the best I've used but it does add tons of moisture to the skin. I hate the smell of it though.

April 12, 2015

This product is great, although it is a bit greasy, it provides soothing and lasting moisture, its one of the better facial moisturizing creams on the market for a reasonable price. I would recommend.

March 31, 2015

This is so amazing it gives ur face that fresh and healthy look

March 27, 2015

Great for dry skin!

bethanito has posted in the forum topic
How do you balance Family and college?

bethanito has posted in the forum topic
What is your opinion about getting Vaccinations Yes or No ?

bethanito has posted

February 16, 2015

Ahhh again one of my products that I love ! It makes your skin feel so soft and you definitely notice a difference when you use it. I use it about once or twice a week and even though I use another beauty product , it doesn't make a difference and I keep restocking my supply of Olay :) really big fan !

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag