Olay Active Hydrating Cream

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2017

I purchased this when I ran out of my higher end cream and I desperately need cream on my face. I fell in love immediately. It smells so nice, is great for sensitive skin and great for use under my foundation. i also like that it does not cause me to break out and it really is making my skin more flawless day after day. I highly recommend this amazing cream.

January 13, 2017

I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now. It's nice and light and works well for my normal - combination skin. I have also been wearing it under my makeup on my cheeks (not on my T zone) and it's really helping me combat the dry winter weather. Now that said it has a weird old lady ish smell to it that I actually do not like. I probably wont buy it again just because of the smell.

January 08, 2017

I really, really love this product!!! I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought it, but from the very first use I was impressed! It is not oily or greasy like some other products can be, it just glides on and makes my skin feel incredible!!

January 05, 2017

I love this. .keeps my skin soft and young looking all year round but especially in winter months People comment on how young I look and for pushing up towards 50 I love this

April 20, 2016

I have been using this product for years and I am in love with it! It has a light scent to it which is nice, and is lightweight meaning you don't feel it on your face. This product never caused me to breakout and I use it twice daily. I have combination skin, so sometimes its hard finding the right moisturizer, but this product makes your skin feel refreshing. It definitely goes a long way, it lasts me usually a couple of months. Definitely recommend this!

March 19, 2016

I've used this Hydrating cream for as long as I can remember. I love how it doesn't feel heavy on your face, and is super light. I also really like it's light scent. My skin is not too oily or too dry, and it works great for me.

February 14, 2016

Très bon produit. Ma peau remercie mon petite contenant de crème. Après quelques jours au soleil, ma figure remercie l'hydratation de ce beau produit.

January 15, 2016

I purchased Olay Active Hydrating cream as an experiment to try a new product. I thought it works well to hydrate my skin. I did find the cost a bit too high for the product.

October 22, 2015

I've been using this cream for about 2 years now, I haven't seen any major break outs or any issues with this product!

April 29, 2015

This isn't the best I've used but it does add tons of moisture to the skin. I hate the smell of it though.

MandiRoo added a new review for
    Heinz White Vinegar