Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1013 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 5 days - leaving skin looking younger, smoother and overall healthier. Olay Anti-Wrinkle daily spf 15 lotion, with Pro-Retinol and Beta-Hydroxy, is a wrinkle fighting formula that works deep within skin's surface to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Olay moisture with Vitamin E hydrates without added oil - leaving skin soft and smooth. Helps protect skin from sunburn with broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.Dermatologist tested.Oil-free.Won't clog pores.Directions: Apply liberally on face and neck as often as necessary each day. Gentle enough for everyday use.

August 23, 2016

This product smells great, has sunscreen in it, I can wear it daily. The only problem is it's a little gridy texture which goes away once it is fully on, doesn't take any time to settle in your skin other than texture, non greasy and goes on nice. No breakouts or anything.

January 23, 2016

I've been using this for years and just discovered my mother uses the same! I love that it protects my skin from the sun and provides a nice base for makeup. Recently I had a bout of really dry skin. I was slathering coconut oil on and it didn't help. I put this cream on a few times a day and it cleared right up!

June 08, 2015

Applies smoothly and absorbs quickly, pricey

May 27, 2015

i use this along with a very high end product and i find it makes a great base and helps as a sun block and provides a glow to the skin. I find it highly effective

April 07, 2015

The scent isn't overly strong but I kind of hate it now lol. This is decent for everyday wear if you're inside most of the time, but if you know you'll be spending time outdoors, opt for a higher spf

March 04, 2015

Tried it once and am definitely staying with this product!!

January 26, 2015

Its very good, start giving the result within a week

May 31, 2014

This lotion works well. I love the SPF15 and use it faithfully.

May 02, 2013

olay age defying anti-wrinkle daily spf 15 lotion is an amazing product. i am only 28 years old and dont have very many wrinkle to begin with but to know that im preventing future wrinkles and sun damage is a good feeling. my skin is soft and damage free and id like to keep it that way and so far olay is doing that for me. i would recommend this product to everyone.

March 27, 2013

I use this all the time. Doesn't leave my skin greasy and doesn't require much.