Olay Age Defying Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 552 in Body Wash

Olay Age Defying Body Wash with VitaNiacin gives you smooth, beautiful skin! Nourishing Olay moisturizers enhanced with VitaNiacin penetrate deep within the surface to fight the dryness associated with aging skin. These moisturizers condition the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

September 26, 2016

Amazingly relaxing smell. Non-irritating on my sensitive skin. Is heavier so I can use for shaving or bubble bath as well. Can get a little expensive when it isn't on sale, but whenever it is I buy as many bottles as possible. Only downside is that when used in the shower ensure you rinse out afterwards as it tends to leave a soap (slippery) film.

May 10, 2016

I would have to say this is an amazing product. I don't know about the anti aging part as I am still young but the rest of great. The smell of it is to die for and stays on you for days like you are freshly showered. I find it helps with moisturizing my skin really well too. It's the perfect orodyct l in one and it's cheat. Can't go wrong :)

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

This did not impress me at all.Olay is a brand I'm usually satisfied with, but not this one.

September 23, 2015

Oh my I have never smelt a nicer scent in a body wash, I love the creamy feel on my skin and makes me feel fresh and clean...

September 23, 2015

This has quickly become my favorite body wash, the smell is divine and the lather is silky and luxurious.

July 30, 2015

Love it! Makes my skin feel great, silky and smooth. I don't even need to put moisturizer on after getting out of the shower. Use a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and lathers so nicely. Worth every penny!

June 09, 2015

Smell great and left the skin fresh.

June 09, 2015

This body wash is amazing. It makes my skin feel soft.

June 08, 2015

The Olay age defying body wash is amazing. It leaves you feeling and smelling great!

June 03, 2015

I enjoy the smell and effectiveness of this body wash it made my skin super soft after using it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag