Olay Age Defying Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 610 in Body Wash

Olay Age Defying Body Wash with VitaNiacin gives you smooth, beautiful skin! Nourishing Olay moisturizers enhanced with VitaNiacin penetrate deep within the surface to fight the dryness associated with aging skin. These moisturizers condition the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

March 01, 2017

I do really like this product a lot. It helps with aging skin but of course I'm still looking for something better. So far this one is the best one for aging skin. Smells so good too.

January 28, 2017

Olay Age Defying body wash has been my favourite body wash for almost year. It creates the BEST lather, leaving my skin feeling clean and smooth. Olay Age Defying body wash smells wonderful, and the scent subtly stays on my skin after showering which is something I really enjoy about this body wash. Also I've realized I do not need to use moisturizing lotion on my skin after using Olay body wash as my skin seems to be nourished, soothed and moisturized enough with this product. I purchased the large bonus size pump-top bottle and expect to be purchasing the same large bonus size again because I find the pump-top bottle very convenient in my shower.

January 10, 2017

i have very dry skin. but since I started using the Olay Age Defying Body Wash my skin actually does not have flakes. I love it. Its the only body wash that has this effect on my skind. I have tried others, but this is by far the best that I have used.. I highly recommend it!

January 09, 2017

I have been a dedicated olay ageless body wash customer for a year now and i cant help but praise this body wash. i would buy soaps before and would only buy once and onto the next. Olay has this smell like no other, makes your skin look and feel wonderful!!

September 26, 2016

Amazingly relaxing smell. Non-irritating on my sensitive skin. Is heavier so I can use for shaving or bubble bath as well. Can get a little expensive when it isn't on sale, but whenever it is I buy as many bottles as possible. Only downside is that when used in the shower ensure you rinse out afterwards as it tends to leave a soap (slippery) film.

May 10, 2016

I would have to say this is an amazing product. I don't know about the anti aging part as I am still young but the rest of great. The smell of it is to die for and stays on you for days like you are freshly showered. I find it helps with moisturizing my skin really well too. It's the perfect orodyct l in one and it's cheat. Can't go wrong :)

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

This did not impress me at all.Olay is a brand I'm usually satisfied with, but not this one.

September 23, 2015

Oh my I have never smelt a nicer scent in a body wash, I love the creamy feel on my skin and makes me feel fresh and clean...

September 23, 2015

This has quickly become my favorite body wash, the smell is divine and the lather is silky and luxurious.

July 30, 2015

Love it! Makes my skin feel great, silky and smooth. I don't even need to put moisturizer on after getting out of the shower. Use a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and lathers so nicely. Worth every penny!