• Olay Age Defying Moisturizing Bars
  • Olay Age Defying Moisturizing Bars

Olay Age Defying Moisturizing Bars Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Regular soap can leave aging skin dry. The Olay Age Defying Bar is different. Each bar is formulated with creamy, Olay lather. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay moisturizers to the skin while helping wash away dry, surface cells.

March 28, 2016

The soap smells AWESOME! As for age defying lol i dont really see a difference but it Does leave me feeling fresh and doesnt leave an oily film on my face which is very important to me.Great Product!

June 12, 2015

I like this moisturizing bar from the Olay Company. It is very gentle on my skin and provides a thorough clean feeling without drying my skin out. The bar smells wonderful also.

June 12, 2015

love this product. lives skin feeling smooth

October 31, 2010

I have been using OlayAge Defying moisturizing bars for about 6 months now.I really like that it has made my face feel so much smoother.And I can tell the difference in the fine lines in my face already! The price is great too,as it is not too much more then the other bar soaps! It lathers up nice and lasts a long time!