Amazing

Olay Body Firming Reviver Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #561 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Olay Body Firming Reviver body lotion intensely hydrates to help strengthen dry skin surface structure, leaving the skin surfacel stronger and visibly firmer in as little as 3 weeks. Contains a concentrated vitamin complex with ginseng and pomegranate extracts.

January 28, 2009

I'm in the process of losing a bit of weight (aren't we all?) and noticed my skin was a bit too loose for my tastes, especially around the arms and thighs, which have always been pretty firm. I used the lotion for about a week twice a day (once after my shower and once before bed) and noticed a difference almost immediately.
    It doesn't spread very far, but soaks into the skin really quickly (or maybe my skin is just dry). Didn't leave me feeling sticky, which is nice when you need to get dressed or go to bed right away. Now I'm trying to get my mom to use it for a week too and see if she notices any difference on her slightly older skin. Here's hopin!

September 24, 2008

takes awhile to see results, but it does work. I used it after having my second child and it helped to firm up skin and make my strech markes less noticable.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for