Olay Body Quench Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 552 in Body Wash

Provides 24-hour moisturization, helps stop the cycle of dry skin and reveals radiant, more beautiful skin after just one shower

November 28, 2016

Works great and smells amazing! My skin feels super soft and has a light scent from the body wash. Lasts a long time to as you don't need much product.

October 21, 2016

I brought it a week ago, I really like it.
My skin is smooth and hydrated after every shower and the smell stays they for hours!!!!

I will keep buying it!

September 20, 2016

This body wash has an amazing smell that stays on the skin but isn't too sweet. It helps a lot with soothing dry skin compared to a regular bar of soap. Great purchase

August 29, 2016

I really love this body wash. I have tried many different brands and this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing and it goes a long way. I never need to reapply more to the puff during a shower unlike some I have tried recently. It smells really nice too though the scent could be a little stronger in my opinion (I like like strong scents though).

August 08, 2016

My favorite body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so extremely soft after a shower as well has having such a light scent! It also leaves a slight firming sensation when I use it as face wash!

June 28, 2016

I suffer from extremely dry and sensitive skin. After two days of use my skin feels so much smoother and softer not to mention it has a great smell! Definitely a must have product.

February 10, 2016

This stuff does wonders for my skin I noticed a different in how soft my skin was right away

January 27, 2016

Great scent, not at all overpowering. Rich and creamy lather. Very moisturizing. We put it in a dispenser and use it as liquid soap in the winter. Works amazingly well to clean dry winter hands.

April 26, 2015

I was satisfied with the Olay product, but for an Olay product I expected just a little more. Don't get mecwrong, it works but the moisturized fdeling and softness should be better, last longer. Not one of the great Olay products I love.

L

April 26, 2015

Good moisture, skin felt clean & smelled nice

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear