Olay Body Quench Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 607 in Body Wash

Provides 24-hour moisturization, helps stop the cycle of dry skin and reveals radiant, more beautiful skin after just one shower

March 13, 2017

Olay products are best when it comes to sensitive skin..yhe day I started using olay body wash my skin is super soft n fresh
    ..its smell so so good I love this kind of product

March 13, 2017

This product leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. So far I'd say this product has my vote for the most hydrating body wash product!! 2 thumbs up

February 25, 2017

Olay body wash leaves me feeling clean and doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers. The scent is clean but not overpwering. Finally, it doesn't leave soap scum on my glass shower and therefore no additional cleaning to my shower.

February 02, 2017

Use this product all the time instead of bar soap. Lasts much longer than bar soap & doesn't dry out my skin like bar soaps were doing. Just a little dollip on a loofah goes a long way.

January 07, 2017

I was given this body wash as a gift after having my baby and it made me feel so wonderful. My skin was noticeably softer and smell great after stepping out of the shower.

January 07, 2017

I love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a great scent. I would highly recommend it. I have dry skin and its one of the only body washes that I can use.

December 27, 2016

This is my boyfriend's favourite body wash and I just happened to get some for christmas. I used it today for the first time and its lovely! The scent is fantastic, it lathers great and you actually don't feel all dried out after using it. Really great body wash.

November 28, 2016

Works great and smells amazing! My skin feels super soft and has a light scent from the body wash. Lasts a long time to as you don't need much product.

October 21, 2016

I brought it a week ago, I really like it.
    My skin is smooth and hydrated after every shower and the smell stays they for hours!!!!

I will keep buying it!

September 20, 2016

This body wash has an amazing smell that stays on the skin but isn't too sweet. It helps a lot with soothing dry skin compared to a regular bar of soap. Great purchase