Olay Body Quench Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 581 in Body Wash

Provides 24-hour moisturization, helps stop the cycle of dry skin and reveals radiant, more beautiful skin after just one shower

January 07, 2017

I was given this body wash as a gift after having my baby and it made me feel so wonderful. My skin was noticeably softer and smell great after stepping out of the shower.

January 07, 2017

I love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a great scent. I would highly recommend it. I have dry skin and its one of the only body washes that I can use.

December 27, 2016

This is my boyfriend's favourite body wash and I just happened to get some for christmas. I used it today for the first time and its lovely! The scent is fantastic, it lathers great and you actually don't feel all dried out after using it. Really great body wash.

November 28, 2016

Works great and smells amazing! My skin feels super soft and has a light scent from the body wash. Lasts a long time to as you don't need much product.

October 21, 2016

I brought it a week ago, I really like it.
    My skin is smooth and hydrated after every shower and the smell stays they for hours!!!!

I will keep buying it!

September 20, 2016

This body wash has an amazing smell that stays on the skin but isn't too sweet. It helps a lot with soothing dry skin compared to a regular bar of soap. Great purchase

August 29, 2016

I really love this body wash. I have tried many different brands and this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing and it goes a long way. I never need to reapply more to the puff during a shower unlike some I have tried recently. It smells really nice too though the scent could be a little stronger in my opinion (I like like strong scents though).

August 08, 2016

My favorite body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so extremely soft after a shower as well has having such a light scent! It also leaves a slight firming sensation when I use it as face wash!

June 28, 2016

I suffer from extremely dry and sensitive skin. After two days of use my skin feels so much smoother and softer not to mention it has a great smell! Definitely a must have product.

February 10, 2016

This stuff does wonders for my skin I noticed a different in how soft my skin was right away

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge