Olay body wash luscious orchid
Good

Olay body wash luscious orchid Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 932 in Bath & Body

January 28, 2017

OMG I was so disappointed when I bought this. I totally forgot about this product actually until I saw it on the review lists.

I found it was almost foamy, meaning it wasn't quite "creamy ribbons", it has air holes in it, reminded me of icing on a cake.. LOL.. and it was just as sweet, too sweet. It didn't lather at all, was extremely strong with perfume, and I didn't feel clean at all. It left residue and was just horrible actually. I am not sure if I have seen it lately at the store, or maybe because I am not looking, but I really was not satisfied with this product by Olay. I am a fan of Olay as well but this was a no go for me.

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le savon pour le corps je le trouve hydratant pour la peau. Mousse crémeuse et vraiment hydratante. L'odeur est complètement divine en plus.

November 01, 2016

J'adore ce savon pour le corps! Il nettoie en profondeur tout en laissant une bonne hydratation! Il a une douce odeur d'orchidée, mais elle n'est pas présente bien longtemps!

September 10, 2016

Hydrating body wash cleanses while delivering all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. This product is well made and smells good i try to find it everytime i go shopping whish there was more sales on this.