Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 576 in Body Wash

The first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days!

January 16, 2017

our harsh winters make my skin very dry but using this Olay makes a world of difference. Love the smell and it makes my skin feel moist and smooth. Can't go wrong with Olay but this body wash with moisture ribbons is a winner every time.

January 13, 2017

This body wash makes my skin feel so moisturizer even though its a dry winter outside. It feels so soft when using it in the shower and that softness stays for the rest of the day.

December 28, 2016

Highly recommend. Great price. Get lots out of it! Sold online and in stores. Smells awesome!! Skin feels super soft after usage! Great sized bottle as well

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le gel douche de dove. Très crémeux et possède une odeur complètement divine. Je recommande très agréable à appliquer sous la douche .

October 03, 2016

Olay is a good brand, and has been helping women take care of their beauty needs. This body wash is insanely mousterizing and makes your skin baby soft. It doesn't leave a residue. i thought at first it might because it is so thick and creamy, almost like a body butter.. I use my pouffe and it lather like crazy.. so much lather all over.. it is fun to use. The smell is bright and sweet, but there are different scents in this Moisture Ribbons collection. I really like it. Great for winter months too.

October 03, 2016

seriously.... This is the only body wash that should be used in the winter. It makes your skin so soft and I never suffer with that white dried out body part syndrome, It smell so good and my kids love it, It rinse off the tub shower and doe not leave any residue,. I love using my pouf with this as it lathers so well and leaves me feeling clean and soft

October 03, 2016

This product was very smooth and gentle on the skin. It left a squeaky clean feeling and did not feel greasy on the skin. The scent was also amazing and lingered throughout the day. There are many coupons and deals you can find for this product so you can end up getting it for very cheap. Definitely worth a try!

September 20, 2016

I have used this many times and will Co tinge to use it. I have very sensitive skin and this does not create an issues with my skin. Things up. Love it.

September 20, 2016

Overall this is a great body wash. I found that with my soft water it took a bit longer to rinse off, but the softness of my skin far outweighs the extra rinse time. Just means a few more minutes of me time.

August 31, 2016

Nothing better than a nice hot shower, and being wrapped in a soft nourishing body wash! My skin feels silky smooth, after every wash with olay body wash!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Price matching

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear