Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 552 in Body Wash

The first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days!

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le gel douche de dove. Très crémeux et possède une odeur complètement divine. Je recommande très agréable à appliquer sous la douche .

October 03, 2016

Olay is a good brand, and has been helping women take care of their beauty needs. This body wash is insanely mousterizing and makes your skin baby soft. It doesn't leave a residue. i thought at first it might because it is so thick and creamy, almost like a body butter.. I use my pouffe and it lather like crazy.. so much lather all over.. it is fun to use. The smell is bright and sweet, but there are different scents in this Moisture Ribbons collection. I really like it. Great for winter months too.

October 03, 2016

seriously.... This is the only body wash that should be used in the winter. It makes your skin so soft and I never suffer with that white dried out body part syndrome, It smell so good and my kids love it, It rinse off the tub shower and doe not leave any residue,. I love using my pouf with this as it lathers so well and leaves me feeling clean and soft

October 03, 2016

This product was very smooth and gentle on the skin. It left a squeaky clean feeling and did not feel greasy on the skin. The scent was also amazing and lingered throughout the day. There are many coupons and deals you can find for this product so you can end up getting it for very cheap. Definitely worth a try!

September 20, 2016

I have used this many times and will Co tinge to use it. I have very sensitive skin and this does not create an issues with my skin. Things up. Love it.

September 20, 2016

Overall this is a great body wash. I found that with my soft water it took a bit longer to rinse off, but the softness of my skin far outweighs the extra rinse time. Just means a few more minutes of me time.

August 31, 2016

Nothing better than a nice hot shower, and being wrapped in a soft nourishing body wash! My skin feels silky smooth, after every wash with olay body wash!

July 19, 2016

I've used olay for years. It's one of my most trusted brands that I enjoy using and don't mind paying full price for.
This body wash smells great and I always feel so fresh after using it.

July 19, 2016

J'ai souvent utilisé les produit Olay dans ma vie et je les adore absolument tous sans exception. Ce body wash est tout simplement exeptionnel. Il laisse une hydratation et une fraîcheur incroyable. L'odeur reste quelques temps sur la peau après l'avoir appliquer.

July 10, 2016

I really wasn't sure about paying the price for olay body wash. But I am so glad I did. It left my skin feeling so soft even a few hours after it was used. Will be buying again for sure.