Olay Body Wash Plus Body Butter/Creme Ribbons/Lotion Ribbons

Olay Body Wash Plus Body Butter/Creme Ribbons/Lotion Ribbons Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 273 in Body Wash

If you like the feel of a light body lotion, use Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons - the first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days! In the shower, squeeze a small amount of product onto a wet puff. Lather and rinse. You can also enjoy a soft, smooth shave by using Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons as a shaving lotion.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

damsle
Jan 25, 2013

This is my go to body wash. Winter skin doesn't exist when you use this creamy wash in the shower or tub. Low foam but great results and the smell is unbelievable.

Shaunah
Jan 24, 2013

I've been using this bodywash the past month or so, and it's helped me to avoid scary crocodile legs. Smell is great, and the thick cream thins nicely in the shower. Not the bodywash for you if you like a lot of foam, but for cold, dry winters it's great!

KatelynRose1984
Jan 21, 2013

This was a really nice body wash. I found that the thick consistency was nice, but I found that it didn't really lather up well. The scent was very nice and fresh, and the price is average. Overall, this is a nice product.

LissaG
Jan 21, 2013

This is one of the better body washes i've tried. I really like the scents, and it leaves my skin very soft. It's very thick and rich, and I have noticed it leaves some foamy residue in my tub if I don't rinse it thoroughly afterwards, but i'm willing to do that!

bluejay92
Jan 21, 2013

olay body wash creme lotion ribbons . its so thick . i love how it makes you feel .

KaranRanu
Jan 21, 2013

I love the thickness of this body wash! It seriously makes my skin feel so soft after I come out of the shower which only makes it that much easier to apply lotion right after. The smell is also wonderful.

gl0ss
Jul 18, 2012

I am not crazy about this body wash, for me it was too thick and after use it always leaves little lumpy residue in my bath tub, that being said they do smell fantastic and they work great as a 'shaving cream'

bubbles77
Jul 18, 2012

If you like the feel of a light body lotion, use Olay Body Wash plus Creme Ribbons - the first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Creme Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days! In the shower, squeeze a small amount of product onto a wet puff. Lather and rinse. You can also enjoy a soft, smooth shave by using Olay Body Wash plus Creme Ribbons as a shaving lotion. Great product from a trusted brand. Love Olay Products !

Babee_Gurl
Jul 03, 2012

I liked this brand too as it is one of the few I can actually use. I prefer the purple one though. It not only cleans but smells good and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth

HunniB
Jun 12, 2012

It made my skin soft and smooth, smelled fantastic, and I felt nice and clean after using it. Recieved it as a gift, but don't know if I would rush out to buy more for myself.