Olay Body Wash Tone Enriching Ribbons

Olay Body Wash Tone Enriching Ribbons Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 577 in Body Wash

Olay Body Wash plus tone enriching ribbons is the only body wash to add an actual ribbon with mineral shimmer to help transform skin to the rich, lustrous tone it deserves! The luxurious, fragrant lather swirls across your body, lifting skin's tone to an incredibly rich level.Directions for use in shower or bath: Squeeze a small amount of product onto wet puff. Lather and rinse.

May 04, 2015

This is an incredible body wash, it just lathers your skin and leaves it feeling so soft and smelling fantastic. It comes with a lot too so it actually lasts a long time! I like to use products that I know are really good quality.

May 04, 2015

Our daughter uses this body wash from Olay at times. It is slightly expensive, but I usually find coupons for it and buy for her when it's on sale with my coupon. I try and keep her stocked up with this product. She says it keeps her skin hydrated and lathers well.

May 04, 2015

I love how soft my skin feels after using this! I try to pick it up when it's on sale as it can be a little pricy for the size it seems to come in!

May 04, 2012

This is a great product! The scent is fantastic. It's thick and great to use for shaving ( I never use shaving creams).

January 11, 2012

love Olay with ribbons by for all three girls in the house ...our fav.Makes skin silky smooth,moisturizes,smeels,amazing and looks great too!

January 10, 2012

I love this stuff for shaving my legs but all i am saying is be prepared to clean the tub after using this in any way it leaves a ring around the tub

July 16, 2011

I'm a bit fickle with body washes... but this one has me coming back. Lately I am all about multitasking products and this one works for me. I'm writing this review as I go off to buy my third bottle. This product has a soft scent... I barely notice it and this is great. It won't compete with my fragrance. It foams beautifully and we North American girls are addicted to foaming products (I'll never change!) and the lather is really soft. It moisturizes... lightly. You don't end up feeling greasy or like you have a coating. AND - my fave bit is the ribbon of mica minerals for subtle of shimmer. Now this is done really well by Olay - the mica is very fine and it simply adds a subtle glow to your skin. (This is not old-school sparkle that is better left for the pre-teens.) Using this all over gives a healthy sheen to my skin... perfect for summer. Clean, moisture grown up glow ... I'm in!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay