Olay Clarity Daily Scrub Reviews

Acne Treatment
Oil-Free
Non-comedogenic

January 25, 2016

I liked how well this worked ,it has a refreshing scent,and really cleaned deep down and left my face looking so healthy and soft,it didnt cause any irritation either

August 01, 2008

I used to use this face wash. It worked pretty well, but nothing special. I forget why I didn't re-buy it...

January 24, 2007

I love this product. I've tried many different exfoliation product and haven't been able to find one that works well. This one is amazing and it also smells amazing! It also doesn't leave you skin feeling as though there is a layer of film over it!

January 04, 2007

I got this product and I really enjoy it. The upside is that Olay Clarity Daily Scrub really helps to clear up acne.
The downside, the gel cleanser is very drying and is must too harsh for winter skin.
There aren't enough of the "micro beads" to actually exfoliate 25year old+ skin effectively enough and really is no substitution for a weekly exfoliation.

I found this product truly excelled following face steaming (either use in the shower or steam your face the ol' fashioned way over a bowl of nearly boiled water)

I do not recommend this for sensitive, dry or normal skin during the winter.

November 03, 2006

I purchased this facewash on sale on day and fell in love with it. It's a salicylic acid facewash with exfoliating grains in it. I don't have acne, but I have combination skin, so it can get oily (especially around that time of the month). This facewash really helps. My boyfriend (who does get acne) actually stole my first bottle because he liked it so much. It also exfoliates which I really like because I get dry skin also. Oh, and it smells great!