Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

New and improved, this Olay Complete cream gives your skin a complete balance of moisturizing ingredients for healthy skin. Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection contains SPF 15 to help prevent premature skin damage. This formula with antioxidant vitamin E helps to promote and maintain healthy-looking skin.

October 12, 2016

Bought this lotion with high expectations of Olay brand name but from the day one it started to itch my skin. Thought maybe it's adjusting to my sensitive skin but even after 2 weeks use results were the same. Same itchiness and it was too oily for my combination skin, not to mention that I bought combination/oily skin version.

June 29, 2016

I try this product because my Grandma use it. Her skin is so soft and beautiful. When i do, I'm in love! I found the one. I don't usually use moisturiser since i have a oily skin but when i tried OLAY Complete, I was amaze. It works on me.

May 16, 2016

I have fair, really sensitive and dry skin. I find it really hard to find a good moisturizer that won't burn, or make me break out. Olay All Day UV Moisturizer works and makes my skin is look hydrated. The added bonus of the SPF protection helps protect my face from the sun during the summer months.

This Olay moisturizer has been my best friend for several years now, and my skin always accepts it with open arms! I find that the sensitive skin version of the moisturizer goes on smoothly and light and does not make my face feel loaded or heavy. It might just be my skin, but the ones for oily or dry skin feel gritty and pasty, I'm not a huge fan of those, but this one is PERFECT!

Olay is the perfect base for everyday makeup, or no makeup, whatever you like to rock on any particular day!

May 11, 2016

So, I really enjoy this moisturizer. I use the one for combo/oily skin and I enjoy that it doesn't contribute to my skins natural oiliness, however, the smell is quite strong. It doesn't linger but it isn't very pleasant. It kind of reminds me of some kind of old school powder. The scent really needs an update. Other than that, I have no complaints about it and I continue to repurchase it.

April 07, 2016

I love this in the summertime I find myself buying it every year and it keeps me moisturized throughout the day it does the job and it doesn't make me feel too oily

March 21, 2016

This is my favourite face moisturiser I always come back to. It is great in the winter because it adds that moisture back to your skin from harsh dry winters and in summers with it's fast drying formula. It is very gentle on your skin. I never got any irritation around delicate areas like nose and eyes. Mine has no scent added to it and this product lasts months, plus the price mark doesn't break the bank. I really enjoy using it.

March 18, 2016

I like how this moisture is quite light. So it feel like nothing is on my face. At the same time, it is there, keeping my face moistured and protecting it from the sun! This is my daily moisturizer in the morning!

February 23, 2016

Really great moisturizer! It doesn't make my skin too oily after using it and it deals with any dryness I have as well. Also I love the fact that it works as a sunscreen for my face. Its not super expensive, but I find its best to get it when on sale!

January 31, 2016

I use this as a daily moisturizer in the summer time in conjunction with my bb cream, which has a higher spf. I really liked how runny this was, as I used the olay moisturizing lotion at night, but I didn't like how this had that sticky sunscreen feel after applying. Oddly enough, this also didn't help with my dry spots, despite the "sunscreen feel". On days that I don't wear makeup, I will wear this to protect my skin. This absorbs into the skin pretty quickly, as it is so light, but the "sticky sunscreen" feel does persist, which I usually fix by applying powder on top. I do like how this feels on the skin, as it is not heavy at all, and it smells like the classic olay products.

January 25, 2016

This is lovely. I buy other types also and I find they all work well for me. It feels so good on my skin and I love the clean smell