Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #851 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Olay Complete Lotion gives your skin a complete balance of moisturizing ingredients for healthy-looking skin. Dermatologist Tested and SPF 15. Result: Glowing, beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

February 10, 2016

I like this moisturizer as it is light and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Not a heavy scent either. Best thing is the built in sunscreen protection. I put it on in the morning and feel comfortable that I am protecting my face from the rays while running around outside doing my life

January 31, 2016

I use this as a daily moisturizer in the summer time in conjunction with my bb cream, which has a higher spf. I really liked how runny this was, as I used the olay moisturizing lotion at night, but I didn't like how this had that sticky sunscreen feel after applying. Oddly enough, this also didn't help with my dry spots, despite the "sunscreen feel". On days that I don't wear makeup, I will wear this to protect my skin. This absorbs into the skin pretty quickly, as it is so light, but the "sticky sunscreen" feel does persist, which I usually fix by applying powder on top. I do like how this feels on the skin, as it is not heavy at all, and it smells like the classic olay products.

January 26, 2016

I found this greasy and that it did not absorb well. Made my skin oily and caused breakouts. Also irritated my skin a bit, especially around the eyes.

January 26, 2016

The first Olay lotion I ever purchased was the sensitive skin version. It was so lightweight that it did not work on my dry skin. Throughout the day I constantly had flakes popping up. My thoughts were that maybe the sensitive formula was too light, and switched to the combination/oily version. The consistency and fragrance of this product are great! At first it worked really well, and I used it for both day and night. After about a year of constant use, I noticed that I started having terrible breakouts. I stopped using this product and they went away, and then when I tried it again they came back! I'm super bummed about that happening because this truly is a fantastic product. I'll likely try it again in the future and hope that it works. But for the time being, I'm going to forget about it.

May 27, 2014

I really enjoy this moisturizer! That being said, it is not something I normally would have even tried. I admit I usually get sucked in to trying new things by catchy product catch phrases, and such (illuminating, brightening, etc) and end up disappointed.
This product has rather plain jane packaging/presentation, but I got it for a very good price in a package with a cleanser so brought it home. Nice and light, and feels great on. Works well under foundation. Pleasant light scent. So used to being disappointed by new products, I am pleasantly surprised! This may well replace my regular Neutrogenia Healthy Skin!

February 19, 2014

I've been using this lotion on my face every day for probably 10 years now. It's a great facial moisturizer with SPF and a nice light scent that doesn't stick around too long. Highly recommend it for the price, quality and effectiveness! Keeps my freckles under control in the summer and my face moisturized in the winter.

April 02, 2013

I liked that it has SPF and it has a really nice smell. It left my skin looking oily after a couple of hours though...

May 16, 2012

I really like this cream.. It isn`t expensive for one. They have it for sensitive skin which i like. I like the smell of it, it isn`t powerful smelling like some other creams. The best thing about it, is that it dries quickly. You put it on and you dont have to wait around all day waiting for it to dry if you want to put foundation on. It also doesnt give a greasy feeling on the skin , like some other all day moisturizers. This is now my go to cream. It`s cheap and it works.

May 06, 2012

This is a really nice lotion. It's light so it doesn't clog up your pores. It isn't oily at all, which is good for those like me who have oily skin. And it has a built in SPF which is really important.

May 04, 2012

I really like this moisturizer for my face. It lives up to its name....it adds moisture! My foundation goes on smoothly as well, which is a bonus. Also has a pleasant scent.