Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #739 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer gives your skin complete care, providing moisture plus light non-greasy UVA/UVB SPF 30 sunscreen.Moisturizes and Protects - SPF 30 provides extra UV protection against 97% of the sun's harmful rays to help skin stay healthy and younger looking.The non-greasy formula with Vitamin E, Aloe and Green Tea Extract replenishes moisture and absorbs quickly into skin. Light enough to wear every day.

April 20, 2016

Hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy or heavy. This is a very light weight product but still manages to quench my skins thirst . Smells great too. Excellent for sensitive skin and has sunscreen in it ! Definitely not anti aging thoufh

January 07, 2016

My skin is really sensitive and this product works so well for me. My skin feels so soft after using it. It isn't oily either.

January 07, 2016

Really great moisturizer with reliable sunscreen. I love that it has a high concentration of zinc oxide which is hard to come by in most moisturizers. In the winter the moisture may not be enough if you have really dry skin but it's perfect for the summer.

February 23, 2015

This is the only moisturizer that I will put on my face. It doesn't block pores so no breakouts. It's great for people like me that have sensitive skin, and it isn't thick goes on smoothly and blends right in.

February 15, 2015

My mom has been using this for years, and her skin is still as great as ever

February 14, 2015

It's the only moisturizer I use in the summer under my makeup and that doesn't break out my sensitive skin.

January 06, 2015

I use Olay Moisturizer every day and am never disappointed. This has been my go to moisturizer for over 10 years and I still use it daily.

November 24, 2014

I love this product! It's a great size, and I like to carry it around in my purse. I've always used Olay, so I know that this is safe for my skin; it's never made me break out and I've never had a bad reaction to it. I really like that it's SPF 30, and in a pinch, I'll even use it as sunscreen on the rest of my body! I go through several of these every summer!

June 26, 2014

Love this light feeling, non greasy moisturizing lotion with SPF.

May 28, 2010

While I am constantly tempted to try new flashy skin products, I always find myself returning to the Olay staple product. Often I get frustrated with "anti-wrinkle" creams which don't have the basic wrinkle protection ingredient, a SPF. Not only does Olay's Daily UV Moisturizer have a SPF, it goes beyond the minimum SPF 15 to an SPF 30. There have been several occasions where I've realized just how effective the sun protection is after getting a burn at the top of my forehead where I'd missed moisturizing.

The cream itself is nice and light weight and un fragranced. I particularly like the dispenser the bottle comes with to ensure you don't over moisturize.

This is one product I will always have in my make up bag!