Amazing

Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1170 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer fights what ages you most - discoloration, dullness, brown spots and wrinkles.Lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a smooth, weightless feel.Glucosamine Complex hydrates to allow the natural rebuilding of collagen for more luminous, highly defined skin.In just 8 weeks, the look of discoloration, dullness, brown spots and wrinkles is reduced.

May 27, 2014

I love this moisturizer! It goes on light, with no scent. A little goes a long way! That being said, I wear this when I am at staying at home, have not yet tried it under makeup when I'm going out (I prefer using a lotion under foundation) Would buy again if I find it on sale again, the regular price is a little more than I usually like to pay, especially when I've found products I enjoy for less. I have to say as well, I am not a fan of the excessive amount of plastic packaging on this item. I don't remember it being recyclable, and that bothers me. Giving a thumbs up because I like the product itself, but the price and packaging I am not a huge fan of.