Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment

Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 337 in Eye Cream

October 08, 2016

I'm looking forward to trying more of the Olay product line to add to my beauty routine. The Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye treatment has treated my 'smile lines' around my eyes to a healthy, gentler look. (Not that I don't still have those smiling eyes! My lines are reduced in appearance and I found the cream to be easy to apply, scent free (No tears here!) and I feel like a million bucks when I look in the mirror!

September 23, 2016

i have tried everything!!! i received this for free and it is really helping with my deep wrinkles!! i use this on my forhead and around my eyes!! this has taken the red out of my deep lines and has softened them . i have been using it just over 2 weeks and i do notice a slight change!!!!!!

September 23, 2016

I've spent years looking for the "great" eye product for under my eyes. At 53 the skin is sagging and thin. I've done the research and it always says there is no point spending a fortune of products for under the eye but I haven't been brave enough so I've always spent a fortune on "boutique" cosmetics. But this Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment I bought at Shoppers after getting a free product with Bzz Agent and loving it. The product contains retinol...which based on my research is the best ingrediant for fighting the signs of aging - but most impressive is the price. Not sure I will ever pay the $100+ for eye cream when I can buy Olay Eye Pro-retinol for one quarter the price.

September 22, 2016

I've recently added Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment to my skin care routine since a few people thought I needed Botox! I admit I was a bit tired after the big move. I'm happy to say that it is doing an amazing job, and my wrinkles are much less noticeable. It's very easy to use, and works well on my sensitive skin. A little bit of the product goes a long way, and the price is quite reasonable.

I got a free sample from BzzAgent and Olay®. #GotItFree.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs