Olay Eyes Ultimate eye cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 28, 2016

I received this as a sample to try and review. I have major under eye bags but this does help with diminishing them somewhat, but not completely. It did seem to help with dark circles as it is pigmented. I liked that it went on smoothly and helped to hydrate which made my makeup not cake up.

November 16, 2016

I would say that of all the under eye creams I've tried this would be in the top grouping. I really like how it is tinted to begin with, more of a beigey colour than the more common white. So it makes it feel like it's concealing and providing coverage that blends in. It's a nice soft cream that blends in super easily and doesn't leave streaks, and dries fast not being oily. I haven't noticed a dramatic change (the eye creams I use never really do, but I like being proactive against aging), but it is a good long lasting moisturizer for that part of the face that can get neglected.

October 19, 2016

I got a tester in one of my magazines. I only got to try it out twice but wow is it ever amazing. My skin around the eye felt soft and looked refreshed, glowing. I'm running out the door to get the full size. GREAT product. Never had a better eye cream

October 17, 2016

I have been using OLAY EYES eye lifting serum for over 3 weeks and I have seen a slight difference overall in the puffiness of my eyes but have visibly see a difference in reduced wrinkles. I am going to keep with my routine of using the serum daily and nightly until I have used up all of the serum and I think there will be even a bigger difference overall in the appearance of my eyes as Olay is a very good product.

October 16, 2016

When I first used this product I slathered it on under and all around my eyes as I would any eye cream and it was a disaster! It looked orange and emphasized my fine lines which are usually very fine. I discovered that a very light hand is the way to go with this cream. I just use a tiny amount and only under my eyes, not on the crows feet area. I also find that it really helps to use a moisturizing eye cream underneath of this one because it is quite drying and it applies so much better when the area is moisturized. As far as I can tell it is more of a cosmetic than an eye cream which is fine but I wouldn't put it on areas with lines or wrinkles because it just makes them look worse. It works really well to cover up my dark circles and that's good enough for me but it takes some time and effort to make it work.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

October 10, 2016

Got this eye cream to try for review. I am not a usual Olay product fan but heard great review about this new eye products collections by Olay.
I appreciate the fact that the cream was non sticky and have no smell. I was not too crazy of the peachy foundation color used for this eye cream (why not white ?)
Personally, on my 46 years old skin it did not do much. No deputing effect an no changes on the fine lines.
Overall okay but not more than that.

October 08, 2016

As a BzzAgent I was given a free sample to try. I've been using the eye cream for a few weeks now. It applies easily and evenly and I like the tinted colour. The bottle size is very generous and the cream actually goes a long way. It easily fit into my morning and evening routines. Unfortunately I haven't noticed any improvements on wrinkles or puffiness. I'm still a big fan of the #Olay brand though and will continue to use some of the other product lines. #GotItFree

September 30, 2016

I received this cream for free as a product tester.

Do I like this eye cream? Yes. It goes on nice and smooth, it's moisturizing, doesn't look cakey on my skin, blends quickly and no smell means no irritation. A win!

Do I think it "fights wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles in an instant". Maybe not. It's the 'instant' portion that I struggle with mostly. I'd suggest it softens the skin around my eyes, making fine lines less pronounced and the 'color-correcting technology' helps a bit with concealing but the puffiness is still there and the dark circles are definitely not gone and I'm still using concealer to minimize their appearance.

I like the cream, and would continue to use it to soften and even brighten the eye area but it's not the miracle worker I was hoping for.

September 23, 2016

Was lucky enough to be able to try this out for free by Bzzagent. I have to say that this made my eye area soft, a little brighter but did not find it helped with my puffy eyes and dark circles. I did notice it helped a little with reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles making them not so stand out, I take it was because of Contains Olay’s color-correcting technology that acts as a touch of concealer. I would give this product a try as it may work better for you , as each person is different. The price point is pretty good as I have used many eye creams at all price points & this did help some as other brands.

September 20, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de tester cette crème gratuitement de la part de BzzAgent et Olay que je remercie tous les deux. J'ai adoré cette crème qui est de texture comme fouetté et légère et qui convient, à la fois pour traiter les cernes, les ridules et les bouffissures. Elle est absorbée rapidement et laisse la peau sous l'oeil tellement douce et veloutée. Après quelques applications, le regard est illuminé et paraît, de ce fait, plus jeune. Je la recommande grandement et à mon avis, elle équivaut à d'autres crèmes plus dispendieuses.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for