Olay Foaming Face Wash
Good

Olay Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #655 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

A gentle, yet powerful, face wash that cleanses deeply to remove dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying skin.

• Designed for combination/oily skin
  • Oil-free

September 13, 2016

This is my favourite face wash . I wear makeup and this face wash takes it off completely . I don't have to worry about it leaving any residue on my face . It lathers really well and has a faint scent .

August 20, 2014

Just bought this product the other day. Don't care for it at all. Feels tight and sticky on my face after use and dries it out. Think I will just stick with the regenerist instead.

May 15, 2014

I was in between paychecks and had to get a lower priced cleanser for my face, but I was surprised at how well Olay worked for me. It feels smooth and rich when I lather it up and wash my face, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry like my old (and more expensive) regular brand. I've only been using it a week or so but I can tell you now, it has helped control T- zone shine since the first use, and my face already feels softer and more smooth.

September 24, 2013

Cleans my face but it doesn't have that squeaky clean feel that I love. After switching from my other brand I found my face had more breakouts and I just wasn't as happy as I was with my other brand.

September 21, 2013

I started using this and it cleaned out the black heads. I liked the foaming feeling like I actually washing my face clean. You didnt need to use much to get the foaming action.

September 11, 2013

I love this face wash. I don't often stick to one product and use it exclusively, I will usually buy a product and switch every time I need a new one but this is definitely a keeper! I have very oily skin and I use this product daily and I have noticed how soft and smooth my skin has become. I feel clean, without feeling dry which makes me feel better about using it on a daily basis. The price could be better, but I don't mind paying for a product that truly works and makes me feel good about my face care routine.

May 23, 2013

I use this daily. It removes makeup and doesn't dry out my skin.

July 16, 2012

I received my Olay Foaming Face Wash for Combination to Oily skin for free from the nice lady the runs the P&G;face book page. It’s available at any store that sells Olay products and sells for around $7.99 for a 207ml squeeze bottle. I have combo skin that tends to have a mind of its own. I’ve had a very hard time over the years trying to find the right facial cleanser’s and other facial products for me that can not only clean my oily face thoroughly, but that can also help keep me from braking out. This was one cleanser that I hadn’t tried yet so I was thrilled when I opened the box and it was one of the gifts she had sent me. The Olay Forming Face wash for combo to oily skin is gentle on your skin, but it’s powerful enough to brake down the dirt and oils that can accumulate through out your day and it removes your makeup as it cleans. It leaves your face with a deep down clean that isn’t drying at all. All you need to do is wet your face with warm not hot water, squirt out a dime size amount of the foaming cleanser into your hand, then add a bit of water to work it into a lather. Gently massage it all over your face and neck and then rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove it. You’re left with a soft clean face and neck. It does lather up nicely, but it also has a light scent to it that I notice can stick with you for a little while and this was the only thing that I don’t like about it. Other wise I am very please with the Olay Foaming Face Wash for combo to oily skin and wish I would have tried it on my own a long time ago. I haven’t had one brake out since I started using it and my face hasn’t looked this good in years. If you have combo to oily skin like I have then I’d definitely recommend you give the Olay Foaming Face Wash for Combination to oily skin a try.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!