Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 190 in BB Creams

October 18, 2016

Average BB cream for me , my skin felt a bit grease after , but the colours worked great I would buy it again for everyday use not for going out anywhere special

September 02, 2016

Love this stuff. Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream is a wonderful product. it makes my skin feel refreshed in the morning and my skin feels soft all day and never oily.

July 19, 2016

Si vous êtes comme moi et que vous souhaitez avoir une bonne mine, sans trop vous maquillez (surtout l'été), cette BB cream est tout simplement parfaite! Elle a une couvrance assez légère, mais rend la peau hydraté et surtout naturel.

June 30, 2016

Si vous souhaitez avoir une BB crème qui a une couvrance légère mais qui donne vraiment un temps bonne mine! Elle est parfaite!! Je la porte à tout les jours pour un maquillage léger et naturel

June 03, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of foundation especially in the summer, but sometimes you just need a little something extra, I really like this BB tinted cream, it's light, not greasy and leaves my skin feeling smooth.

January 26, 2016

I would only get this if you like very light coverage, and the scent of olay. This "bb cream" has the classic olay smell to it. I don't think that this should be marketed as a bb cream, as it gives no coverage, is incredibly sheer, and is basically a moisturizer with a slight tint (even calling it a tinted moisturizer is an exaggeration). It does moisturize the skin, much like olay moisturizers, but the light coverage of this will not hide any pigmentation. It might even out skin tone a little, but it doesn't do much.

December 17, 2015

I like how creamy it is and is just a light coverage. I also like how its very moisturizing and doesn't make my skin feel oily :)

November 16, 2015

This BB cream did not work well for me at all. It applied weird, kind of like a paste, and didn't blend well. It must just be wrong for my skin type. It also has a strong scent.

July 01, 2015

I do not like this BB Cream. No coverage. Heavy fragrance. I saw no skin benefits. Applied very thin. Did not like. Will not repurchase.

June 13, 2015

This BB cream had minimal coverage. It wasn't so "fresh". The only thing that gave it the fresh feeling was the scent, which was all due to perfume. I really regret buying this product. Would not recommend.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows