• Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Cleanser
  • Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Cleanser

Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 06, 2016

Au premier essai de cet exfolient tres cremeux de Olay je n'étais pas certaine car je ne suis pas habituée a des produits qui sentent asser fort mais les résultats en valent la peine. Quand on rince son visage on sent pratiquement ses pores respirer et on s'habitue a l'odeur.

July 18, 2016

J'adore cet exfoliant! Il laisse ma peau tellement propre et tellement douce! J'ai beaucoup de problème d'acné et rougeurs, depuis que j'utilise ces produits, je peux vous assuree que ma peau est milles fois mieux!

April 26, 2015

I find it to be average exfoliant. It didn't scrub as well as I liked it to, and left some dead skin on my face

April 26, 2015

This has been my go to face cleanser for the last year. It leaves my face so soft, light, and clean !!

April 02, 2015

I bought this and It works decent, gets the job done! I don't think I would pay full price for it again though.

April 02, 2015

I had a coupon so I decided to try it out. It has a great smell and is gentle on my skin as well as works great

May 28, 2014

Struggling with acne was something I never had an issuer with as a teenager, but now, as an adult, it's been something I constantly try & fight. I've tried almost every product out there known to man kind to try & fix this problem but nothing ever seems to work for me... Desperate, I tried this as a last resort & I'm in love with it! It's a gentle exfoliate that does the job & prevents me from any more nasty break outs.