Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

June 20, 2015

I wouldn't recommend these. I think the ELF makeup remover wipes are much better and cheaper. I received these as a sample (10pcs), but I don't think it was able to remove most makeup. They can get quite dry. In the beginning, they were greasy leaving an oily residue behind that I had to use a cleanser to remove. It was very uncomfortable. I don't like that there is such a strong fragrance included because it just smells like chemicals.

June 20, 2015

I received these as a free sample. They were really dry and did not remove eye make-up well. I would not repurchase them.

June 18, 2015

These are great for traveling and a quick makeup remover job. They are handy to have and quick and easy to use. They work great.

May 20, 2015

i use face wipes to remove the bulk of my makeup at the end of the night, i bought these ones and although i did use the package up, i would not buy them again. i find them quite greasy in comparison to most other brands of face wipes i have used, it left a oily residue behind on my skin afterwards. also the chemical/perfume in these wipes burned my eyes when removing eye makeup. thumbs down from me, i prefer the equate brand from walmart, which also happen to be less expensive.

May 13, 2015

I got a sample of these in the mail. They work very well at removing makeup and are not too oily. They smell great too! Because I received as a sample, I am not too sure on price. I tend to use what I have at home to save money.

March 20, 2015

Olay Everything Off Make-Up Removal Wet Cloths really work to take off even the most stubborn makeup. It even took off my lipstain and waterproof eyeliner. Gotta love that. With just one cloth I was able to remove all my makeup. It has a very gentle formula and doesn't sting my eyes, great on sensitive skin. It left my face clean, refreshed and feeling soft. I am truly amazed. This is a great product.

January 16, 2015

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths are perfect for those of you who suffer from sensitive skin like I do . I was a bit skeptical at first because I was scared it would irritate my skin like most make-up removing wipes do . I was surprised on how gentle these cloths were and removed the most stubborn make- up in just one wipe . The smell is amazing and i fin that they are extremely affordable .

November 12, 2014

Good Morning all you beautiful people, Today I am doing a review of {Everything Off!} Deluxe Make-Up Removal Wet Cloths from Olay’s Fresh Effects line.

Product Claims:

Wipes away dirt, oil and make-up, EVEN waterproof mascara and Refreshes skin.

This product caught my attention with its claim to remove waterproof mascara. I have had many battles with waterproof makeup and washed until my face felt raw and irritated. If a single cloth can wipe away my make-up woes, then what’s there to lose?
For this trial, I brought out my most hard to remove make-up to see if this product really does take {Everything Off!}

Waterproof Products:

MUFE Aqua Brow

MUFE Aqua Rouge Lipstick

MUFE Aqua Eyes

STILA All Day Waterproof Eye Liner

Overall, I am very impressed with the results of this product. The pre-moistened cloths had a subtle fresh scent and were soft to the touch. I didn’t have to scrub hard and it took only one cloth to remove my heavily applied waterproof look. My Skin felt soft and refreshed! I will definitely be adding this product to my beauty regime! BRAVO Olay on a product that delivers on its claims

August 20, 2014

I really like these wipes because they are just like the Neutrogena ones, but they're cheaper and make my face less oily. They remove most of my makeup, they smell good and they leave my face feeling clean.