Olay Fresh Effects (Out of This Swirled!) Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

November 01, 2016

Bon produit de chez Olay. Laisse ma peau douce et délote les impuretés de ma peau odeur agréable . Doux pour ma peau sensible,je recommande vraiment.

November 01, 2016

Ce produit fait vraiment ce qu'il dit. J'adore l'effet que ma peau après l'utilisation. Très bonne odeur et vraiment pas agressant pour la peau. Un de mes produits préférés de Garnier.

August 24, 2016

I love this product, like most exfoliating scrubs that I have used in the pass, it leaves your skin feeling super smooth. And the product smells awesome. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

May 09, 2016

I really enjoy this product. Bought it on a whim and am not disappointed. It's exfoliating, but not overpowering, doesn't make my skin feel dry, cleared up the blackhead issue I was having. Very happy with this product! And it smells amazing!

April 22, 2016

This product smells so god! Really like the feeling on my skin after I use it. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and fresh. I got it for $10 and it last a long time so it's great.

February 11, 2016

I find that it is a good product. I tried 3 smell. Because i got them for a really good price. The feeling on the skin is good. The smelling are awesome. For the price it really worth it. For now, it is working on my type of skin. I would recommend it for people who doesnt want to do a cleanser and also a exfoliating.

May 01, 2015

Always been a fan of Olay but this one was a miss for me. Picked up the Green Apple and it smells good but doesn't leave my face feeling "fresh" afterwards.

April 15, 2015

Smells great , works great and got it for a steal at only $13! So impressed with the product!

April 05, 2015

Feels ok, but I feel like my face dries right out.

March 30, 2015

This facewash smells SO GOOD!!!! I feel like im using a LUSH product on my face! It is sweet and soothing. I really enjoy all the products from the fresh effects line. Olay knows what they are doing! I have sensitive skin and this is perfect!